Jump to content
jsal4

Helpful Wording

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by jsal4 View Post

 

I have designed and ordered my invitations. I love vistaprint.com! My 100 invites cost less than $50. If you find the right coupon code for this website you can save soooo much money.

 

I did not want to have response cards. Most of my friends and family are technology savvy and if they are not, I know they know how to use a phone. I spoke to a lot of my friends who had gotten married and they said a lot of their RSVP cards were never returned. They ended up having to contact the guests who did not response. I figured, since I am going to have to do that anyways then why not start by having them RSVP by email, text or phone. Saves money on RSVP cards and postage.

 

Here is what I wrote:

We look forward to celebrating with you.

Please RSVP by August 12, 2012 via
EMAIL: XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
PHONE/TEXT:
• Josephine (000) 000-0000
• Kurt (000) 000-0000
 
InviteFront.jpg
  I am ever so grateful to those who are joining us and did not want them to get us a present. I searched and searched and then combined some sentence I liked. This is the back of the invitation.  
About Gifts
 
The very best present we can receive is your presence at our wedding and your love and support as we embark on this adventure together. Many of you are contributing your time and energy to this event, and for the gift of your participation we thank you.
 
To make it easier for the more traditional gift givers among you, we have set up a registry on www.bedbathbeyond.com and

www.honeyfund.com

 

Invite2.jpg

I am new to BDW and hoping that by replying to this post I will be able to find it again later!  I love your invites and want to keep this in mind.  Several people on here have used vista print....I wasn't even aware of them...guess it's a good thing I joined this website :)  I was wandering around the vista print site yesterday and it appears that you create your invitation and order envelopes separately?  That's not a big deal as it seems many of you were able to still get your invitation at a very cheap price, just thought I would clarify.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered the invite and they provide free plain white envelopes. You can upgrade to matching or customized envelopes as well. I have pretty much ordered everything from vista print. Always make sure to google "vistaprint coupon" as there are always great deals! When I purchased my invites, I found a code for 90% off! Happy planning!

 

Originally Posted by RachelTX View Post

I am new to BDW and hoping that by replying to this post I will be able to find it again later!  I love your invites and want to keep this in mind.  Several people on here have used vista print....I wasn't even aware of them...guess it's a good thing I joined this website :)  I was wandering around the vista print site yesterday and it appears that you create your invitation and order envelopes separately?  That's not a big deal as it seems many of you were able to still get your invitation at a very cheap price, just thought I would clarify.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great- what do you think of the koozies from Vistaprint and how much did they cost you?

Originally Posted by jsal4 View Post

Just created my menu cards....

400

 

and my koozies...

400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I created on vistprint. I search for a coupon and received 50% off plus free shipping. For 48 koozies, it cost me $45.  cheesy.gif

 

I will let you know about the quality once I receive them.

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Looks great- what do you think of the koozies from Vistaprint and how much did they cost you?


400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that's a good deal- yes, please let me know the quality! :)

Originally Posted by jsal4 View Post

Yes, I created on vistprint. I search for a coupon and received 50% off plus free shipping. For 48 koozies, it cost me $45.  cheesy.gif

 

I will let you know about the quality once I receive them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW Josephine- Everything you've done so far has been such an amazing inspiration!! It is all so amazingly creative!!

I will definitely be using some of these ideas [how you organized & created layouts] to incorporate into some of my projects, hope you don't mind =)

You should consider starting your own business for destination weddings!!! [if you haven't already LOL]

GREAT JOB!!!!

 

Originally Posted by jsal4 View Post

Just created my menu cards....

400

 

and my koozies...

400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×