Any advice for an Iberostar Quetzal/Tucan Bride???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ac4382

• 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:13 AM

Getting married in November 2012! If anyone has gotten married there, I would love some advice/information!

#2 mic813

• Site Supporter
    • 44 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

When in November are you getting married?  I am considering the Iberostar Tucan based on pricing and reviews from other sources but there is very little information on this site.  What made you decide on this resort.

#3 Trace2013

• 63 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

Hi there! I am booked for January 2013 at the Queztal and we are SO excited! Have you spoke to the coordinator at the hotel yet??

#4 sandybeach

• 25 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

I am also getting married at the iberostar tucan in january 2013 :) trace what day are you getting married on? also did i read correctly that you are also from winnipeg?!

#5 Trace2013

• 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey SandyBeach!

Yep, we are tying the know January 9th @ the Quetzal! Our group is headed to PDC Jan6 - 13th. And yes, you read right.. I'm from the Peg - I'm guessing you are as well?

#6 nicole and ryan

nicole and ryan
            • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

I'm thinking of getting married at the Iberostar Tucan!! It is on the top of my list! If anyone has any information or pictures I would greatly appreciate them!! Heres my email: nicole.zeilinger@st.bemidjistate.edu

#7 Trace2013

• 63 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hi Nicole,

I will send you the information I have - I'm getting married at the Quetzal but everything seems to be branded for both hotels and I believe the wedding sites are all the same regardless of where you are staying. You will get an email from Hewlkowedding :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users