Photo

Any ideas on how to honor your pets that can not make it to your DW?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 jburress21

jburress21
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Definitely not the only one :) I purchased a tux for my puggle on ebay and we are going to get a good picture of him in it and likely do the cardboard cut out idea! I just love it.

Here's the pic of my puggle in his tux (taken with my phone so it's not the greatest).

How Cute!! I've been looking for a tux we found a little bow tie at target but would love the whole outfit!! 

#42 LoriGran

LoriGran
    • 339 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
    • LocationMexico

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

Definitely not the only one :) I purchased a tux for my puggle on ebay and we are going to get a good picture of him in it and likely do the cardboard cut out idea! I just love it. Here's the pic of my puggle in his tux (taken with my phone so it's not the greatest).

He's soo cute!! I absolutely love the cut out idea as well! I will actually surprise my FI with it I think it will bring him to tears! We are already stressing out thinking we will have to leave him in a pet hotel because all our family will be with us :(

#43 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

OMG I love the cutouts! We are obsessed with our dog!!!!! We added her to our cake topper much to the chagrin of my mother- that is until she actually saw the cake topper and went ballistic over how adorable it turned out. We also plan to include her in our engagement shoot which means she will be in our guest book- but my fiance and I cannot stop giggling over the cut outs. Aside from our hotel not being a pet friendly one- the risk of traveling with the dog and having her potentially quarantined was not one we wanted to deal with. We love her too much to put her through trauma so I think these ideas are awesome. Great thread! Heres our topper:

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#44 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
      • 180 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

SUCH A CUTE CAKE TOPPER!  The detail on your dress is also amazing.

#45 Lorena Jaimes

Lorena Jaimes
        • 20 posts
          • LocationCancun Quintana Roo Mexico

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

As pet lovers and owners, we love to see pets incorporated in to our clients weddings, from cake toppers to real size cardboard cutouts. Here are a few inspirational ideas: xoxo

#46 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
          • 29 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Our wedding is in November 2013, and we tried to ask if our dog can come with us to Mexico to a couple of the hotels we were looking at. After having some say that he can come but only stay a certain amount of days we just left the idea of bringing our dog alone. What we do have planned is setting up a photo shoot when we come back from our wedding. I am going to buy our dog a cute doggie tux and take pictures in and around our area, and of course we will be wearing our wedding attire. Figured this would be a great way to capture some photos with us and our dog in our wedding attire, although he wasn't there to share it with us, at least we will have photos that will last. :)  

Great idea!! I will be doing the same!

#47 llincks

llincks
            • 151 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

These are all wonderful ideas!

#48 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by kmmathes 

So many cute ideas! I especially love the 'trash the dress' underwater shot with the dog in the frame. We'll certainly take some of these ideas and use them for our big day.

Hi kmmathes,

Happy to hear you enjoyed these ideas!!

Best wishes on your day and please post some pictures, we'd love to see what you did!

#49 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Hi EVKnowsitall,

Loved your cake topper!!! Keep posting pictures and ideas.

Here are a few other cake toppers we've liked:

OMG I love the cutouts! We are obsessed with our dog!!!!! We added her to our cake topper much to the chagrin of my mother- that is until she actually saw the cake topper and went ballistic over how adorable it turned out. We also plan to include her in our engagement shoot which means she will be in our guest book- but my fiance and I cannot stop giggling over the cut outs. Aside from our hotel not being a pet friendly one- the risk of traveling with the dog and having her potentially quarantined was not one we wanted to deal with. We love her too much to put her through trauma so I think these ideas are awesome. Great thread! Heres our topper:

#50 Savs1027

Savs1027
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 458 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

I put charms on my bouquet of our 3 cats and we also had pictures framed of them on our cake table. 

http://171212ryan.dr...om.mx/#/ryan-1/

Here is our wedding slideshow where you can see some of the pictures of it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users