DIY MIB/Passport Invites - Venus909

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 venus909

• 328 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Thanks Kelly!  We had just a bit over 100 to send out...and even though it was a big task we feel if was worth it...our guests were so surprised and impressed by the invites.  If you do try I'm sure you will get the same response :)

Words of advice...start early and maybe figure out the difference between delivering and postage.  We sent our out in January before the postage rates went up a bit but the gas prices were increasing so I think we may have spent a bit more delivering them as opposed to just mailing them all.  I wish I would have done more accurate research.

Either way, it was definitley worth the time and expense :)

Originally Posted by Kel123073 

these are absolutely stunning! My FI wants to do this now but we have over a 100.  We would have to deliver most of them all over NJ! lol  not sure if we are going to try.....

Thanks for sharing!!

#32 bride81

• 216 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

These are AMAZING!!!  Great job, and thank you for the inspiration.  You make this look so easy

#33 MillersNisa

• Site Supporter
      • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Would you mind sharing what tools and/or templates you used to make these (I purchased the $10 one for ayleebits) and that GORGEOUS graphic on the cover of your passports? You really did a fantastic job!!!

#34 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
        • 161 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Wow very impressive. I love what you have done. I will use your ideas as an inspiration to do mines.

#35 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
          • 161 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:10 AM

I am working on my passport invites atm, such an amazing job you´ve done

#36 venus909

• 328 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Thank you so much ladies!

#37 kmiller8609

• 151 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

You inspired me... ha

#38 Kel123073

• Site Supporter
                • 189 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

So we are going to give these a try:) we ordered the sample set from sandartsupplies and love them! Starting early like you suggested. Was wondering where you got the handle for the shipping box? Thanks again. I know your wedding is coming up..... Hope it is amazing!!!! Can't wait to see pics:) Kelly

#39 kaycag

• 74 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Great job!!!!!! Started my passport save the dates last week. Using the Aylee template but didn't opt for the decorated one. Started playing around with Powerpoint and Photoshop elements, since I have a little bit of time, and I'm learning more and more about backgrounds. I'm mostly doing my experimenting in Photoshop. It's all in the Font and Placement! Your passport definitely gave me some more ideas! Thanks for sharing!!!

#40 Arch713

• 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Venus - thank you so much for sharing. I love the additional creativity with the packaging that you did. Hope you had a wonderful wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users