Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#931 mariposa6102

mariposa6102
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hi ladies......quick photography questions (again!!).  Has anyone use Ismael Pacheco?  I contacted him and his packages were very inexpensive!  I'm talking $730/6hrs, $1220/8hrs, and $2530/full day (12-14 hours).

Those prices are the absolute cheapest I've found.  His website looks good and professional.  But I am having a hard time finding reviews for this guy, other than the "ravs" on his site, which of course will be positive.

I'm thinking, hmmmmm.....why are his prices so much cheaper than others?  Is this "a steal that I can't miss out on"?  Or a "you get what you pay for" deal???  If anyone has hired/use Ismael P., could you please provide feedback on his communication and work?  Were you happy with your photos?  Or if you've heard anything about him, could you please share.

Thanks!!!

#932 Emily11386

Emily11386
    • Site Supporter
    • 244 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hey! So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)
      May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
      33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#933 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
      • 180 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

Hey!
        So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

That's Great!!!!!!

#934 Billandstina

Billandstina
        • 396 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hey! So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

Well that's something to look forward! I'm glad they came forward and offered this (slightly shocking with all the nickel and diming that they do usually! Lol)! Hope you're feeling better!

#935 Kelly718

Kelly718
          • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Ive read a few other reviews that at the royal they do not play music by the pool or actives. For those of you who have been there is that true? Also does anyone know what make up line they use?

#936 LucyLuckyToes

LucyLuckyToes
            • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

I am trying to finalize my date for Feb 2014...but they are telling me even though my deposit is placed ...that my spot wasn't booked in time for the date I wanted!!! :(

#937 Emily11386

Emily11386
              • Site Supporter
              • 244 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

They have music and activities on the left side of the pool (to the left of the swim up bar if you are walking out of the lobby). They also have the net for volleyball there. The right side is the quiet side.
                May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
                33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#938 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by LucyLuckyToes 

I am trying to finalize my date for Feb 2014...but they are telling me even though my deposit is placed ...that my spot wasn't booked in time for the date I wanted!!!

The same thing happened to me ....... I thought everything was good to go but even though you put down your deposit there is also a contract that you have to sign....it's something like 6-8 pages long. 

#939 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
                  • 92 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

We leave day after tomorrow and our wedding is on Monday! Wish me luck and I will try to report back while we are there!

#940 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                    • 315 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

We leave day after tomorrow and our wedding is on Monday! Wish me luck and I will try to report back while we are there!

Yahhooooo!! Have the Best time EVER!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users