2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#801 NinaO

NinaO
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ok hm... I just told her I wanted coconut shrimp and chicken with a mango salsa, and chicken nuggets for the kids. I wanted tropical style food. And didn't get the menu. So maybe I can get away with no chart? I only want drinks for cocktail hour because of pictures.its getting close I have it been asked to pay anything yet. Does that happen toward end??

#802 mikeiram

mikeiram
    • Site Supporter
    • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Congratulations.

#803 gs38

gs38
      • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi all, just wondered if any of you have chosen the new Mexican Package? We went with this one but after reading further it says you can only pick one entre foe EVERYONE!?! This is crazy to me what if people dont like the dish u pick lol Any help would be grreat.

#804 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
        • 180 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by gs38 

Hi all, just wondered if any of you have chosen the new Mexican Package? We went with this one but after reading further it says you can only pick one entre foe EVERYONE!?! This is crazy to me what if people dont like the dish u pick lol Any help would be grreat.

We picked the Mexican package as well......darn......I didn't catch that.....I'm gonna email them and I'll let you know what I find out.

#805 gs38

gs38
          • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

@MOrdonez thats great! Its so new its hard to fid people who also go it so please do! I have Estella as my coordinator I will email her also and see. She just sent me a file to pick my options thats where I saw it.

#806 mikeiram

mikeiram
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

GS38- I was told that you can have more than one selection on the menu. However, you will have to provide cards to inform the waiters of each guest selection.

#807 mizpriya

mizpriya
              • 268 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

@MOrdonez thats great! Its so new its hard to fid people who also go it so please do! I have Estella as my coordinator I will email her also and see. She just sent me a file to pick my options thats where I saw it.

I would ask. My WC told me originally that we can only have one set menu, then she clarified that if I really wanted the choice to have 2 different entrees then we could.

#808 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
                • 92 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

Is anyone working with Elizabeth as your onsite WC? I just got assigned to her - hope she's more responsive than Claudy has been... We did our civil marriage yesterday at the court house - everything is getting so close! :)

#809 mariposa6102

mariposa6102
                  • 66 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

OMG....I too picked the Mexican Package and I too have Estella as my WC (what do you think of her so far?  how's your experience with her?).  Could you please let me know what she tells you?  I'd like to know as well.

#810 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                    • 381 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Is anyone working with Elizabeth as your onsite WC? I just got assigned to her - hope she's more responsive than Claudy has been... We did our civil marriage yesterday at the court house - everything is getting so close! :)

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users