2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#771 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

Congrats!!!!! The next 20 days are going to fly by!

We are legally married now! 20 days until we leave for Mexico!

#772 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
    • 180 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by ncalvar 

@Mordonez.......I'm using an outside florist for all my flowers and I'm not paying an outside vendor fee. They told me he can drop everything off downstairs at the lobby. He just can't set it up.....I only have 5 tables so I'm ok doing it myself! I much rather set vases down on tables myself and keep $350!

Thanks for the info ncalvar! 

#773 Emily11386

Emily11386
      • Site Supporter
      • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

My florist told us that if he was just meeting us in the lobby with flowers they wouldn't charge us the vendor fee, but since he has to set up our centerpieces we have to pay it.
        May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
        33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#774 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
        • 180 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

My florist told us that if he was just meeting us in the lobby with flowers they wouldn't charge us the vendor fee, but since he has to set up our centerpieces we have to pay it.

Thanks!

#775 NinaO

NinaO
          • Site Supporter
          • 53 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ok hm... I just told her I wanted coconut shrimp and chicken with a mango salsa, and chicken nuggets for the kids. I wanted tropical style food. And didn't get the menu. So maybe I can get away with no chart? I only want drinks for cocktail hour because of pictures.its getting close I have it been asked to pay anything yet. Does that happen toward end??

#776 mikeiram

mikeiram
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Congratulations.

#777 gs38

gs38
              • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi all, just wondered if any of you have chosen the new Mexican Package? We went with this one but after reading further it says you can only pick one entre foe EVERYONE!?! This is crazy to me what if people dont like the dish u pick lol Any help would be grreat.

#778 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by gs38 

Hi all, just wondered if any of you have chosen the new Mexican Package? We went with this one but after reading further it says you can only pick one entre foe EVERYONE!?! This is crazy to me what if people dont like the dish u pick lol Any help would be grreat.

We picked the Mexican package as well......darn......I didn't catch that.....I'm gonna email them and I'll let you know what I find out.

#779 gs38

gs38
                  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

@MOrdonez thats great! Its so new its hard to fid people who also go it so please do! I have Estella as my coordinator I will email her also and see. She just sent me a file to pick my options thats where I saw it.

#780 mikeiram

mikeiram
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

GS38- I was told that you can have more than one selection on the menu. However, you will have to provide cards to inform the waiters of each guest selection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users