Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#431 Alicia415

Alicia415
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

I think we do actually get an onsite WC as it gets closer to the wedding date. I have Elsa as my WC now and I know that she doesn't actually work in either of the hotels, she works at an off site office. When we went down for our site visit we met with Diana Rodriguez who actually does work at the hotel. I don't know if she specifically will be our on-site WC as it gets closer, but I know that it won't be Elsa.

#432 Billandstina

Billandstina
    • 396 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Has it been smooth sailing for you with Elsa?

#433 Catish11

Catish11
      • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hmmm when I had my onsite visit, I was told Diana would be my onsite and planning it through out with us. I guess I lucked out!! You girls may be right, sometimes the onsite changes from the  1s' you've been speaking with.

#434 Billandstina

Billandstina
        • 396 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

You're lucky ;)

#435 Alicia415

Alicia415
          • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Elsa has been OK. The thing I find most challenging with her is when I ask her something, her answer is usually such a general answer it doesn't really answer my question or just a completely different answer all together, so I wind up having to ask more than once.

#436 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Ok so I'm not the only! She had me losing my mind for about 3 weeks when I was trying to get 1 simple basic logistics question answered!! To be honest I still don't think I've had the question answered! Lol! I'm hoping I'm not in for a big battle once I get down there. I'm a pretty calm-go-with-the-flow type of person...I can't say the same for my dad though so I'm trying to make sure it all goes smoothly once we get there so Hurricane Allan doesn't blow up if things aren't right!! Lol! Fingers and toes crossed!

#437 BeachBumLesley

BeachBumLesley
              • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Does anyone know if you still need to pay a $500 fee for the catholic priest if you purchase the royal catholic wedding package or is the priest included in the price? Sorry for these questions that my WC should be answering- unfortunately it takes her weeks to respond...

#438 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                • 177 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by BeachBumLesley 

Does anyone know if you still need to pay a $500 fee for the catholic priest if you purchase the royal catholic wedding package or is the priest included in the price? Sorry for these questions that my WC should be answering- unfortunately it takes her weeks to respond...

If you choose the Royal catholic package, the priest is already included.

#439 BeachBumLesley

BeachBumLesley
                  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Thanks ornxoxo!!

#440 BeachBumLesley

BeachBumLesley
                    • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Has anyone used the resort DJ? Or does anyone know a dj that is cheaper along with the outside vendor fee?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users