2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#421 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Catish11 

TXBRIDE, IM USING THE RESORT VIDEOGRAPHER, IM NOT SURE IF I SAW SAMPLES PRIOR, BUT JUST  DIDNT WANT TO PAY A VENDOR FEE FOR OUTSIDE. THEY'RE THE SAME ONES DOING OUR PICS ALSO. THEIR PIC SAMPLES ARENT TOO BAD...I WILL LET U KNOW!! LESS THEN 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!! AHHHH 

Can't wait to hear about the wedding! Don't forget about reporting back to us once you are in marital bliss ;)

#422 BeachBumLesley

BeachBumLesley
    • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi Gorgeous Brides!!

Does anyone know if you choose the wedding chapel for ceremony location, is the package automatically going to be the "Royal Catholic" or can I choose the FREE package?

#423 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
      • 92 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by BeachBumLesley 

Hi Gorgeous Brides!!

Does anyone know if you choose the wedding chapel for ceremony location, is the package automatically going to be the "Royal Catholic" or can I choose the FREE package?

I think you can add the priest to make it just an extra $400. But if not, see if they will give you the "Classic Catholic Package" instead of royal... it's 1200 or 1600... I can't remember and it includes much less of the unnecessary things.

#424 Billandstina

Billandstina
        • 396 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

[quote name="mizpriya" url="/t/77571/2013-gran-caribe-real-royal-cancun-brides/30#post_1755060"]On another note, I wanted to hear from all the 2013 brides.... How's it going? Getting excited like me for next year? Any of you in contact with your Wedding Coordinators? Who are you dealing with and how's it going so far? Vent, suggest and compliment! Talk soon ladies! [/quote I'm getting married in Playa del Carmen and noticed you have Elsa as a WC too! Have you had issues with her??

#425 Catish11

Catish11
          • 72 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Thanks ladies!! I cant wait, I havent been able 2 write on here much lately b/c everything so crazy with last minute planning, but I will def have a review up when i get back. Just to let u guys know I know bout strssing bc the wc's dont reply much in beginning, but as soon as the weddng date gets closer they will respond!! My WC is Diana, and although she always responded, it wasnt always right away. However for the past few weeks she's been on top of everything and scheduling things, asking questions and being very responsive very quickly. I am stressing  a bit less since it seems things will be in order. I told my bridal party, i want to go meet w who I need to meet with and relax for rest of time until the big day!! Ladies try to enjoy the planning process bc that's 1 thing i really didnt do and now i'm at 20 days away n regret it :( Dont stress everything will fall into place. 

#426 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Are you under the impression that we'll be given a different on-site WC once we get down there? I guess I'm just worried if I'm having this many communication issues now will all of the progress made disappear once we're handed off to the on-site WC? Lol

#427 Billandstina

Billandstina
              • 396 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Are you under the impression that we'll be given a different on-site WC once we get down there? I guess I'm just worried if I'm having this many communication issues now will all of the progress made disappear once we're handed off to the on-site WC? Lol

#428 Catish11

Catish11
                • 72 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

billandstina,no i doubt we'll get a different WC once going down there, but I believe the closer the wedding date gets the better the communication LOL. I think they have done this for years, so they basically have a timeline of when to do things and handle things. Hopefully none of us gets a diff WC when down there! 

#429 ABCDwedding

ABCDwedding
                  • 32 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

I'm going to Gran Caribe Real on Wednesday for a vacation. Let me me know if anyone has any questions. I meet with a wedding representative while there :)

#430 Billandstina

Billandstina
                    • 396 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm not so sure...I want to say that there's specific WC onsite that are given our files from the ones we've been working with. I can't see how Elsa would actually be my WC in Playa when she's also coordinating weddings in Cancun...makes me think we're handed off! If that's the case I'd rather be going through all these negotiations with whoever I will be meeting face to face and working with on the day of my wedding! Does anyone who's already tied the knot have any insight into this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users