Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#141 happybride2be

happybride2be
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Emily11386: Thank you for letting me know.. I did talk to the hotel and they said the bride is ok with the veil but for the rest to recommend to bring a chal or something to cover but that if they don't have they won't make a big deal to not let them in. I just want to hear about more brides to know how all this works... I know my guests wouldn't want to bring something in such a hot day. :/

#142 happybride2be

happybride2be
    • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Does anyone have pictures of the chapel decorated? Im not sure how I want the flowers... 

#143 Catish11

Catish11
      • 72 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

thanks emily you've been a great help!! hopefully the seafood stuffed chicken is pretty decent!! LOL n happybride2be...im also worried bout the no shoulders showing stuff, but dont think they will make a big deal, im sure as long as everyone is dressed fairly decent they wont make it a big thing. i just rec'd the contract to sign and i will sign in agreement w the stuff, but if they didnt make a big deal for past brides i dont thnk it would be fair if they started w/ us!! 

#144 Alicia415

Alicia415
        • 54 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

My fiance and I are going down the end of november and we are doing a menu tasting...so I can ket you know what we tried..what we liked and didn't like!

#145 Kaitlyn Wawryko

Kaitlyn Wawryko
          • 51 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hey ladies, i dont know if any of you can answer this but for the wedding day if you book your ceremony at 4:00 and hour cocktail at 430 reception at 530 does it seriously have to be shut down at 830 in the evening?? Are we allowed to stay and keep dancing and enoy our wedding day or are we kicked out by 830 lol

#146 Catish11

Catish11
            • 72 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

THANKS SOO MUCH ALICIA! THAT WOULD DEF BE GREAT!!! I REALLY WISH WE'D DONE THAT WHEN WE WENT DOWN SMH HOPEFULLY U LOVE THE PLACE AS MUCH AS WE DID :) 

#147 mizpriya

mizpriya
              • 268 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Wawryko 

Hey ladies, i dont know if any of you can answer this but for the wedding day if you book your ceremony at 4:00 and hour cocktail at 430 reception at 530 does it seriously have to be shut down at 830 in the evening?? Are we allowed to stay and keep dancing and enoy our wedding day or are we kicked out by 830 lol

Good question! I would like to know too!

And do we have to pay for an open bar if you are doing the private reception dinner???

#148 Kaitlyn Wawryko

Kaitlyn Wawryko
                • 51 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Yes that is a good question too!! I really hope we dont lol i mean we are at an all inclusive lol

#149 Emily11386

Emily11386
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

I know that you can pay for at least an extra hour for your reception. I was quoted $10 per person for the extra hour plus $150 for the DJ. As far as I know there isn't an additional charge for open bar. Not that I've been informed of anyways.
                    May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
                    33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#150 Kaitlyn Wawryko

Kaitlyn Wawryko
                    • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

Awesome! Thanks emily :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users