Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1261 CnD1107

CnD1107
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hello everyone! First, I want to say thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has helped a great deal!! My FI and I are looking to get married June 2014, and we would like to have pictures with the ocean in the background and still be able to have pictures during sunset. I am concerned about timing as our agent is suggesting 6pm as it is a cooler time of the day and she said the ceremony only lasts about 25-30 minutes. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this timing of the ceremony? Thank you!!

#1262 CnD1107

CnD1107
    • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hello everyone! First, I want to say thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has helped a great deal!! My FI and I are looking to get married June 2014, and we would like to have pictures with the ocean in the background and still be able to have pictures during sunset. I am concerned about timing as our agent is suggesting 6pm as it is a cooler time of the day and she said the ceremony only lasts about 25-30 minutes. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this timing of the ceremony? Thank you!!

#1263 CnD1107

CnD1107
      • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hello everyone! First, I want to say thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has helped a great deal!! My FI and I are looking to get married June 2014, and we would like to have pictures with the ocean in the background and still be able to have pictures during sunset. I am concerned about timing as our agent is suggesting 6pm as it is a cooler time of the day and she said the ceremony only lasts about 25-30 minutes. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this timing of the ceremony? Thank you!

#1264 CnD1107

CnD1107
        • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

#1265 LucyLuckyToes

LucyLuckyToes
          • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hi All, so our wedding is at 4pm until 9pm- what did other brides do- book an extra hour or head inside to the bar?? Just wondering if the extra per person and for the DJ is worth it? Advice and thoughts appreciated

#1266 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hi All, so our wedding is at 4pm until 9pm- what did other brides do- book an extra hour or head inside to the bar?? Just wondering if the extra per person and for the DJ is worth it? Advice and thoughts appreciated

I'm wondering the same thing, right now I think we plan to add an hour but b/w the DJ and extra per person charge not sure if it's worth it...

#1267 BeckRN12

BeckRN12
              • 9 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 17, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Gran caribe real Cancun Mexico

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hi everyone,

What kind of music was played while your wedding party and you were walking down the isle? Did you sue IPOD, our musicians?

#1268 mariposa6102

mariposa6102
              • 66 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Less than 6 weeks to go before we leave for our wedding!!!!  I'm getting even more EXCITED & anxious!  More anxious about the whole "getting there ok and not forgetting anything" and hoping my guest will get there ok too.  And hoping that their won't be any issues at check-in (as I heard some couples and their guest had).

Just wanted to share my excitement!!  Any other brides that are getting married at GCR in Oct or Nov???  How are you ladies doing/feeling???  What do you girls have left to do???

#1269 TheBridesSister

TheBridesSister
                • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hi my sister wants boarding pass invites....so many choices and sites.  Would you mind sharing you invite? Thanks, Tasha

#1270 TheBridesSister

TheBridesSister
                  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

I hope you get feedback. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users