2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1211 Billandstina

Billandstina
  • 396 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

Has anyone had Elsa as a WC? Thoughts?

Yes...and it wasn't a pleasant experience unfortunately! Lol!

#1212 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Yes...and it wasn't a pleasant experience unfortunately! Lol!

I have Estela and she's been amazing I suggest if ppl have problems with theirs to see if you can switch to her she responds in less than 24hrs and has made everything I ask for work

#1213 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
      • 221 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

I have Estela and she's been amazing I suggest if ppl have problems with theirs to see if you can switch to her she responds in less than 24hrs and has made everything I ask for work

I have Estela too! She is great!! What sort of things have you asked her :)

#1214 Kelly718

Kelly718
        • 58 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

I had my wedding last night...amazing!! Do not stress. I had Elsa and at first i annoyed with her.  Any questions you may have ..call her. She was horrible with email. Thats the best way to deal with her

#1215 BeckRN12

BeckRN12
          • 9 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 17, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran caribe real Cancun Mexico

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

Too all previous brides... Can you give some pointers/ tips? I'm not sure really what I need to take with me or start getting together here. Ive already done the basics, dress shopping and so on. But as far as favors, fun props (silly glasses), Table numbers, Do I need a seating chart?  I already know I will be doing welcome bags, any good ideas on what to include? I feel like there is so many small details. 

#1216 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
          • 274 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD 

I have Estela too! She is great!!
            What sort of things have you asked her :)

I asked her to coordinate and set up hair and makeup for 10 ppl according to a spreadsheet I created not knowing how many people would be available to do hair and makeup at one time, other than changing a few start times she made it happen

I wanted a tiered cake with each tear a different flavor, she said I'm the first to ask this, which I find CRAZY but she is having it done for me free of charge, plus I still get the cake that comes with my package

Pretty much any special request she's agreed to with out charging me extra. I think she's awesome!!!

#1217 Emily11386

Emily11386
            • Site Supporter
            • 244 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

http://www.hotelchat...orts_Will_Be... I'm wondering if anyone else saw this...
              May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
              33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#1218 meowybells

meowybells
              • 68 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Real
              • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Too all previous brides... Can you give some pointers/ tips? I'm not sure really what I need to take with me or start getting together here. Ive already done the basics, dress shopping and so on. But as far as favors, fun props (silly glasses), Table numbers, Do I need a seating chart?  I already know I will be doing welcome bags, any good ideas on what to include? I feel like there is so many small details. 

My fiance downloaded a spreadsheet checklist online. I don't know where he got it, but I think he just googled it. It gives you a pretty good timeline.. Like when to get your wedding jewelry, lingerie, etc and important things like submitting church or legal requirements. You can customize it to suit your wedding. Made it a lot easier to manage things according to a timeline rather than trying to get everything done all at once :) hope this helps!

#1219 latanyaleon

latanyaleon
              • Site Supporter
              • 41 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

HI ladies, So I just received and email that our on site coordinator will be Diana Rodríguez. Has anyone else had her?

Yes, she was awesome!

#1220 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
                • 221 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2013/8/18/132317/590/hotels/And_Hyatt%27s_New_All-Inclusive_Resorts_Will_Be... I'm wondering if anyone else saw this...

What do you think this means ??? I'm getting married at the royal in January !!! Should I be worried ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users