Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1201 Stresscase

Stresscase
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

We are going to be at the Royal Cancun for our honeymoon from October 13-20 if anyone is going to be there (wedding/honeymoon?) and I would love to meet up for a drink? Would love to meet a fellow destination wedding blogger :)

#1202 Kelly718

Kelly718
    • 58 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

We leave Wednesday and our wedding is Saturday...just looked at the weather...rain, rain and more rain!! We've been to Cancun 5 other times, ive never seen this amount of rain in the forecast :(

#1203 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
      • 274 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Kelly718 

We leave Wednesday and our wedding is Saturday...just looked at the weather...rain, rain and more rain!! We've been to Cancun 5 other times, ive never seen this amount of rain in the forecast :(

The last time I was supposed to go there Weather.com had it raining for 7 days straight, I was so depressed.  It was like a monsoon our first day there other than that though it was just an occasional Thunderstorm. Try not to worry that much I've never heard of it raining there for days straight.

#1204 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
        • 221 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

DINNER OPTIONS!!!!

What did you choose for your dinner options? I was given the "New 2013 Menu Options". Just curious as to what other brides have picked for their wedding dinner! I am having a hard time deciding :)

Thank You

#1205 sweetjess88

sweetjess88
          • 26 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 1, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Real Cancun MX
          • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Wow thank you this is really helpful! Do you remember how long they took to ship to you?

#1206 MrsWilletteToBe

MrsWilletteToBe
          • 37 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
          • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by NinaO 

Chicken was good! Very good! They blew me away with presentation and I agree the food was even better than buffet so don't worry.
          Thanks and no problem ladies. I got so much help on here and every picture of ours has something in it that I got from this site from other brides. Even though I didn't post much before I have discovered how much I used from here. I could have never accomplished all the "destination" things I did, so I would like to help answer any question you may have.

Awesome!! was it the Chicken Breast Maria Luisa or the Chicken Fantasy?

#1207 monicamb

monicamb
          • 60 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

See pictures I posted.... under album named Gran Caribe Real Resorts Cancun MX in image gallery. Flowers are from Maya Floral. Cake was  made by Gran Caribe Real Resort (I brought my own wedding topper). There's also a picture of the menu. All the food was good, especially the sea food soup. That was so yummy. If I could change things, I would of added some vegetables to the main course. 

#1208 NinaO

NinaO
            • Site Supporter
            • 53 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Awesome!! was it the Chicken Breast Maria Luisa or the Chicken Fantasy?

I told Paty what I wanted so not sure which chicken. It was grilled with a mango salsa type sauce. I was worried it would be dry but it was very tender and juicy. I was impressed since chicken normaly gets dry if preparer ahead time on grill. I also told her to add vegetable and the mashed potatoes where sooo good. I think they had cheese and garlic.

#1209 JessSchollSmith

JessSchollSmith
              • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I went for a menu tasting during our site visit and have to say that the beef medalions were amazzzzing.

#1210 BeckRN12

BeckRN12
                • 9 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 17, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Gran caribe real Cancun Mexico

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

Has anyone had Elsa as a WC? Thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users