2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1091 LucyLuckyToes

• 20 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hey I would love some real life photos of the GCR if you could send them.along...my address is valmtoner@gmail.com

[ATTACHMENT=13981] (2,521k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13982] (2,702k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13983] (2,461k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13984]DSCN3748.JPG (2,477k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13985]DSCN3749.JPG (2,656k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13986]DSCN3750.JPG (2,425k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] I dont think these images are coming through. Give me your email & I'll send them to you. [ATTACHMENT=13987]DSCN3751.JPG (2,519k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13988]DSCN3752.JPG (2,764k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

#1092 monicamb

• 60 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

OK I just sent them to your email.

#1093 Joyous55

• 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

hello, did you have to pay and extra fee because you had an Outside Vendor?

#1094 monicamb

• 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

The hotel charges $350, & they will try to charge you one fee for photographer &  another fee for camera guy.

#1095 hclibby1982

• 274 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by monicamb 

Sorry I didnt email directly as promised. I lost ur email. Let me know if you have any more questions. berumen@rocketmail.com

No need to apologize, having you post them for everyone was great. Thank you again for doing this, it's beyond helpful!

#1096 mizpriya

• 268 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by ncalvar 

Love the video!!!! Totally wished we would've had time to meet up for a drink..... maybe one day if we got back for our anniversaries. =) 

Tell me about it!!! I wasn't sure who you were and I didn't wanna approach brides randomly *stalker-ish* lol

Thank you!

#1097 NinaO

• Site Supporter
              • 53 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

My day is almost here 5 days mas!and I see lots of rain in the forecast   and my bill is crazy High! lol I have been keeping up with all you ladies and I have been the only one to have Paty as my WC. I thought that after i paid or got closer I could get one of the ons yall have had. But she told me yestrday we would meet tusday and she would take care of it all. So now I wonder if this is a good thing or bad. FEE FEE Feeess..So it this only me or what? I had to pay the outside vendor fee for Juan my photographer and I also have to pay the $99 day pass. So isnt that a 550$ fee. It is him and assistant. Please tell me if you also paid. I have 17 non Royal guest! yikes. 2 ays ago I found out 10 more people are coming. So we hit 50!  which is awesome for fun and  for the added $1700 fee. Well July 5 is so close I can almost taste the salt....

#1098 Joyous55

• 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

Good morning,

Yes they will fee you to death. Hopefully all your guest are staying at the same resort, if not they make you pay $99.00 for a day pass per person too.  Patty is the Director, so you are in good hands.  I had an issue with the 1st WC assigned to me and I sent her an email and we had a conference call regarding the issue and now I have Katia who is "Awesome"  Good luck on your special day.

#1099 monicamb

• 60 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I had Paty too.  She made my reception look really nice.  I bought the flowers from a outside vendor though.  Yes she told me that I would have to pay the outside vendor fee of $350 too for photographer. You shouldn't have to pay for a day pass unless you plan on feeding the photographer.  Remember to tell your non Royal guest that they can come to the hotel early if they want.  I had some downtime while I took pictures, so my guest went to the bar, but if your guest don't know they can help them self's to the bars they wont go. Make sure you get you moneys worth & let your guest know.  It rained on my wedding day.  Make sure you have a plan if it rains. Usually if it stops raining for a bit, the photography will quickly take some pictures at the beach.  You need to decide who is going to be part of these pictures, because you may only have 20 mins on the beach & you wasted 15 of those minutes with group pictures & now you only have 5 mins for pictures with you & your husband, but then remember to take a group pictures later, because my photographer never reminded me & before you knew it, it was time for him to leave.  

Good luck & I wish you the best, 

Most of all I hope it doesn't rain on your wedding day. Hope you have a safe flight.  

#1100 mikeiram

• Site Supporter
                    • 37 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

The first set of paper work I received said that the guest pass was $70.  A couple of months later they sent me some new paper work with the $99 price for guest pass.  I asked them to honor the $70 price and they agreed to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users