Emily11386

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

Hi ladies......quick photography questions (again!!).  Has anyone use Ismael Pacheco?  I contacted him and his packages were very inexpensive!  I'm talking $730/6hrs, $1220/8hrs, and $2530/full day (12-14 hours).

Those prices are the absolute cheapest I've found.  His website looks good and professional.  But I am having a hard time finding reviews for this guy, other than the "ravs" on his site, which of course will be positive.

I'm thinking, hmmmmm.....why are his prices so much cheaper than others?  Is this "a steal that I can't miss out on"?  Or a "you get what you pay for" deal???  If anyone has hired/use Ismael P., could you please provide feedback on his communication and work?  Were you happy with your photos?  Or if you've heard anything about him, could you please share.

Thanks!!!

Hey! So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

Originally Posted by Emily11386 View Post

Hey!

So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

That's Great!!!!!!

Hey! So I got good news from our wedding coordinator today. They are giving us a complimentary 1 week stay to be used this yr or next yr because of the salmonella poisoning. While it doesn't make up for the fact that I lost out on so much time with my guests, which was a big part of what attracted us to a destination wedding, it does take some of the sting out it. We will have a nice 1 yr anniversary trip. :)
Well that's something to look forward! I'm glad they came forward and offered this (slightly shocking with all the nickel and diming that they do usually! Lol)! Hope you're feeling better!

Ive read a few other reviews that at the royal they do not play music by the pool or actives. For those of you who have been there is that true? Also does anyone know what make up line they use?

They have music and activities on the left side of the pool (to the left of the swim up bar if you are walking out of the lobby). They also have the net for volleyball there. The right side is the quiet side.

Originally Posted by LucyLuckyToes View Post

I am trying to finalize my date for Feb 2014...but they are telling me even though my deposit is placed ...that my spot wasn't booked in time for the date I wanted!!! sad.gif

The same thing happened to me ....... I thought everything was good to go but even though you put down your deposit there is also a contract that you have to sign....it's something like 6-8 pages long.