Jump to content
Emily11386

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

Recommended Posts

Was just assigned Flora as my Onsite Wedding Coordinator.  Can anyone who has had her as your WC please provide me with a quick "review" of her and how she assisted you on your wedding day?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjess88 View Post
 

Hello Brides! Is anyone getting a mariachi band for their wedding? Any recommendations?

I have one included in my package, I didn't pick them out though its whoever the resort uses and I probably won't hear them very much because they're playing during cocktail hour.  I guess that's not very helpful, sorry :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hclibby1982 View Post
 

I have one included in my package, I didn't pick them out though its whoever the resort uses and I probably won't hear them very much because they're playing during cocktail hour.  I guess that's not very helpful, sorry :(


What package did you get? Ill probably just ask my WC about the one that the resort includes. I would also want it for a cocktail hour. Thanks for you help! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposa6102 View Post
 

Was just assigned Flora as my Onsite Wedding Coordinator.  Can anyone who has had her as your WC please provide me with a quick "review" of her and how she assisted you on your wedding day?????

Did you try the 'search this thread' function? I found it helpful for getting some reviews on my coordinator. You will see it directly under the title: 2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides - Page 129. Click on, enter her name in the box that pops up and it will pull up all the posts in this thread with her name mentioned  :)

 

Not too long for you now!!!!!! You must be sooooo excited!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjess88 View Post
 

Hello Brides! Is anyone getting a mariachi band for their wedding? Any recommendations?

We're having the Mexican Trio, it was included in our Mexican wedding package.....my FI would of rathered the Mariachi band though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjess88 View Post
 


What package did you get? Ill probably just ask my WC about the one that the resort includes. I would also want it for a cocktail hour. Thanks for you help! =)

Nevermind based on MOrdonez response I went and double checked, it's a Mexican Trio.  I honestly didn't know the difference though until I just googled it.  We did the luxury wedding package and it comes with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOrdonez View Post
 

Did you try the 'search this thread' function? I found it helpful for getting some reviews on my coordinator. You will see it directly under the title: 2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides - Page 129. Click on, enter her name in the box that pops up and it will pull up all the posts in this thread with her name mentioned  :)

 

Not too long for you now!!!!!! You must be sooooo excited!!!!!

Thank-you very much for this site tip.  I'm ganna try it right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There was a delay between getting my emails responded to I remember that but assumed it was because it was during peak wedding season. I would definitely have done flowers if it wasnâ€t a DW because I LOVE them but I knew Iâ€d be spending well over a 1,000 to just throw it all away 5 hours later, itâ€s not like people are going to bring centerpieces and bouquets back from MX, so I decided I was going to think of something that didnâ€t require flowers. My bouquet and my FI's boutonniere are included in the package so we have those. The other boutonniereâ€s I ordered off of Etsy, theyâ€re from KateSaidYes.   The girls will have clutches and Iâ€m having the GM escort them down the aisle, we have one extra GM (I had a BM drop out) so I can have the best man stand with my FI at the altar and everyone else will come in with a GM and a clutch. The clutches were designed to match their dresses and have little flowers on them. I found the idea on a wedding blog and it looked cute and reusable.  For Centerpieces Iâ€m doing flameless pillar candles on glass plates with a ribbon around them that matches the table runners Iâ€m bringing. Everything is pretty much white, pastel pink and a few hints of silver thrown in here and there. Simple but hopefully pretty
I love the idea of clutches instead of flowers! I've been thinking about doing lanterns.. I just don't know how well that would translate at a 3pm wedding ceremony while the sun is still up. They'll be great for centerpieces later at night though. I love your color scheme BTW. The bits of silver will add more glamour to everything! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×