Who is your travel agent? Mine got me pricing for a number of resorts in Dominican, as well as Gran Bahia Jamaica, and I'm not sure, but I thought it was reasonable for Jamaica. PM me if you want, and I could send you her info and the price.
Originally Posted by Kim Deslippe
We planned on sending out our STD in the next couple weeks, which puts us about a year out from our wedding in Feb 2013. Our date has been booked and confirmed with our resort but know we are just concerned about pricing because our TA is giving us prices much higher then what he originally estimated. So, I think we will wait till the beginning of March when we can get official pricing, to send our STD just in case we need to rethink our DW wedding choice, which I will be really disappointed if we have to
I figured on sending out the formal invites about 6 months before, depending on when deposits/final payments are due to book.
- website (where guests can get resort and TA info before the formal invites go out)
Formal invites include:
- TA info
- RSVP info