• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

it's now 4:30, my time, where are the stinkin' pictures!! lol

#42 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

Sorry girls!!! I got a little tied up and then I had to make FI go watch TV in the bedroom so I could post the pictures.

Please ignore my horrible hair & tan lines(have to start fixing those)

My dress is pretty plain, but does have some detail although its hard to see from the pictures. There is a piece of lace that cuts diagonal across the front and lace on either side of the corset and just below the corset.
      there is beading and lace at the neckline and there is one lace applique, I think its called, off to the side on the front, and there are three on the back, thats why she did the bustle the way she did so you can still see them.

Sorry they're not better pics, but you get the basic idea.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#43 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

That is beautiful Jill!!!! I love the lace on it too! You loook giddy in the pic -- so excited to FINALLY have the dress on!!!! YIPPEE!!!

#44 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:31 PM

Yay, its about time.

I love love love it. You look so good in it and you are glowing and happy. I love that. I can't wait to see the pics on your wedding day.

Congrats, the dress is perfect on you.

#45 SusanK

SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:38 PM

Jilly...you are a vision!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The veil is perfect too... and I love the bustle!
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#46 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:47 PM

You look awesome Jill. I love the way your dress photographs... it's like white but opal kinda. sorry hard to explain. It's soo beautiful. Now I can see why you were so excited. Your veil is really nice too. I wish i would have done a veil with lace trimming.

not too much longer and you will be walking down the isle. dum dum da dummmm

#47 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:47 PM

Thanks Girls!!! I hate that my eyes looked close in the picture but I'm so happy its finally here! I can't wait to have pictures of it from the wedding when I'm all done up!

#48 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka
                You look awesome Jill. I love the way your dress photographs... it's like white but opal kinda. sorry hard to explain. It's soo beautiful. Now I can see why you were so excited. Your veil is really nice too. I wish i would have done a veil with lace trimming.

not too much longer and you will be walking down the isle. dum dum da dummmm
                Thats because its taffeta, it has a slight sheen to it. The bottom will look smoother once it gets steamed and I think you'll be able to see the lace better, it was pretty wrinkled!

I love my veil too, I was worried about it matching the lace on the dress and it really matches so good.

#49 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

You look gorgeous Jill! I love the dress and she did a beautiful job with the bustle! Congrats!

#50 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

Jilly, you look amazing in that dress, it fits you so perfectly. I am really happy you went with this one.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users