I'm so excited!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:46 PM

Okay, when is that man going to bed? Your killing us (that was for him). lol

I have to pay $225 in alterations, so I hear you Jill on that one. My FH also does not know. I don't see the need to tell him. lol

I also wish I was taller, I bet I am shorter then you, lol I am 5' 1.5" BEAT THAT!! lol

#32 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

Damn, STILL no pics

#33 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

She is killing us isn't she. I keep checking and checking and checking and nothing. Jill, where are the pics?

#34 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:30 AM

Ditto... I keep getting excited, then let down

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:38 AM

i can't believe she didn't wake up in the middle of the night to post them ... how rude! lol

#36 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            Okay, when is that man going to bed? Your killing us (that was for him). lol

I have to pay $225 in alterations, so I hear you Jill on that one. My FH also does not know. I don't see the need to tell him. lol

I also wish I was taller, I bet I am shorter then you, lol I am 5' 1.5" BEAT THAT!! lol
            Julie, I'm 5' nothing, so short!!!! I only got small heels because I didn't want to be uncomfortable, but now I wish I had 5 inch heels!

You girls are so funny! I'm at work right now, I planned to get up early and post pics, but I overslept and am at work right now, but plan to get home a little early today, while FI is out picking hailey up at school, so I should be able to post.

Yes, I think the $230 is pricey too, but I totally understand why.

She has to chop a lot of material off and the lace on my dress goes down at an angle, so she has to raise the lace up so it doesn't get cut off. She's fixing the neckline to make it lay flatter, she's cutting down the modesty panel because I didn't want it all the way up the corset. She's putting in cups, she's doing a really cute bustle, she has to hem the crinoline under my dress and she's also hemming my crinoline skirt that I'm wearing under my dress because its too long, like everything else. I think thats everything, so I do understand that she's doing a lot of work

I may try my dress without the additional skirt when I get it. I bought a narrow one because I didn't want it too poufy, but I still feel like its too poufy, so maybe when I get it home I'll try it alone.

pictures to come soon, around 2:00

#37 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              Julie, I'm 5' nothing, so short!!!! I only got small heels because I didn't want to be uncomfortable, but now I wish I had 5 inch heels!

You girls are so funny! I'm at work right now, I planned to get up early and post pics, but I overslept and am at work right now, but plan to get home a little early today, while FI is out picking hailey up at school, so I should be able to post.

Yes, I think the $230 is pricey too, but I totally understand why.

She has to chop a lot of material off and the lace on my dress goes down at an angle, so she has to raise the lace up so it doesn't get cut off. She's fixing the neckline to make it lay flatter, she's cutting down the modesty panel because I didn't want it all the way up the corset. She's putting in cups, she's doing a really cute bustle, she has to hem the crinoline under my dress and she's also hemming my crinoline skirt that I'm wearing under my dress because its too long, like everything else. I think thats everything, so I do understand that she's doing a lot of work

I may try my dress without the additional skirt when I get it. I bought a narrow one because I didn't want it too poufy, but I still feel like its too poufy, so maybe when I get it home I'll try it alone.

pictures to come soon, around 2:00
              I will be sitting here waiting for the pics!!

#38 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:42 PM

Grrr I cant wait till 2 Im here now!!!! lol

#39 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

Its 2:48 my time. Jill, what time zone are you in? lol I need to see the pics.

#40 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
                  • 87 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:14 PM

This thread is getting funny
                    show us pix..show us pix (chanting)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users