Sign in to follow this  
*JillD*

I'm so excited!!!!!!

awwww - you look like a bride! i can't wait to see when your hair is all done and you're all ready to do - can you imagine how great you'll look? beautiful - i love it!

Thank you everyone! I've really got to fix my tan lines! My back is still so tan from vaca, I don't know what happened to the front of me! FI said he thought I looked pale the other night and our daughter looked at the pic of me in my dress and first thing she said was, nice tan lines, c'mon, she's 8, she's not supposed to notice those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Thank you everyone! I've really got to fix my tan lines! My back is still so tan from vaca, I don't know what happened to the front of me! FI said he thought I looked pale the other night and our daughter looked at the pic of me in my dress and first thing she said was, nice tan lines, c'mon, she's 8, she's not supposed to notice those!
That's funny she comented on them. You will be in mexcio a few days before right? I'm just going to tan like crazy while I'm there. i hope. If I'm still pasty then I guess it was meant to be.

yes, we'll be in mexico 3 days before, I just want to keep a good amount of sunscreen on when we're there so I don't burn and I'm afraid I won't get any color. But we'll see, I really don't have a lot of time or money for tanning right now!

yah me neither (time and $ for tanning). I usually tan in the sun not burn.... that would be funny if i burned down there. hahahahah OMG I'd die