Photo

2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#421 cherri

cherri
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Smith2013 how did you get your date confirmed I have been waiting days for them even to get back to my email. It's getting a little frustrating... How long did it take you to get in touch with someone

#422 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
    • 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

I attached the price list that Soon2BDudgeon mentioned so that she doesn't have to email this out a million times!  I have been trying to get ahold of the WCs to confirm whether or not I am paying off of these prices or the 2012 prices.   

Attached Files

#423 sfox4214

sfox4214
      • 67 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
      • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa Dyer 

Has anyone received confirmation that if you book Rashel Edwards for hair and makeup that you don't have to pay the vendor fee? Rashel has told me that the fee is waved for her at the Suites but I've seen conflicting responses on this forumn.

Does anyone have confirmation of this?

You're probably referring to an old post of mine ... Rashel DOES NOT get charged a vendor fee. This was confirmed by both Rashel and Nicole from the Suites. You may want to email your WC to get it in writing just in case though :)

#424 meghanmiller

meghanmiller
      • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Hey ladies! Need some advice for a new destination wedding bride :)

We plan on about 30-40 people attending our wedding (RHS is the top contender for location). How early did you get your save the dates out - and how do you word them? Here's the trick with our wedding: We're not planning to have it until April 2014. We want to get ours out early enough so people get a heads up + time to save. Any advice? When do you send the pricing, group booking information, etc?

#425 julzman22

julzman22
        • 26 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

Rash[quote name="Lisa Dyer" url="/t/77561/2013-iberostar-rose-hall-suites-brides/390#post_1857289"]Has anyone received confirmation that if you book Rashel Edwards for hair and makeup that you don't have to pay the vendor fee? Rashel has told me that the fee is waved for her at the Suites but I've seen conflicting responses on this forumn. Does anyone have confirmation of this? Rashel told me the same thing but I have not confirmed with Nicole yet. Rashel said the Suites doesn't have the charge, but the Beach & Grand do.

#426 julzman22

julzman22
          • 26 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Rashel told me the same thing but I have not confirmed with Nicole yet. Rashel said the Suites doesn't have the charge, but the Beach & Grand do. [quote name="julzman22" url="/t/77561/2013-iberostar-rose-hall-suites-brides/390#post_1858192"]Rash[quote name="Lisa Dyer" url="/t/77561/2013-iberostar-rose-hall-suites-brides/390#post_1857289"]Has anyone received confirmation that if you book Rashel Edwards for hair and makeup that you don't have to pay the vendor fee? Rashel has told me that the fee is waved for her at the Suites but I've seen conflicting responses on this forumn. Does anyone have confirmation of this? Rashel told me the same thing but I have not confirmed with Nicole yet. Rashel said the Suites doesn't have the charge, but the Beach & Grand do.[/quote]

#427 Lisa Dyer

Lisa Dyer
            • 29 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

Thanks everyone!

I have another question: does anyone happen to know what night the Suites has their beach party? I've heard it's Saturday night but wondered if anyone can confirm this? Also does anyone know what exactly happens at the party? Is dinner served on the beach or is it just dancing and drinks later in the evening?

My fiance and I are trying to figure out the cheapest and most efficient way to have a Welcome Party for our guests.

Thanks!

#428 Woods26

Woods26
              • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

I can't open the 2013 price list you attached, Courtney. Willing to email? aewoods09@gmail.com - thanks :)

#429 Woods26

Woods26
                • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Lisa Dyer - the Suites' beach party is Saturday night. The Beach's beach party is Thursday night; you can go to that, too, if you're staying at the Suites location.

#430 Smith2013

Smith2013
                  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hi Cherri

The best way to get a reply is call them on the phone.

They did not respond to my emails until I called them. Then I followed up with a phone call everytime I sent my information and contract in to see if they received it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users