Photo

2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#341 nattiejamrock

nattiejamrock
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

I have read in some much earlier posts that you wouldn't have to pay the vendor fees if they were just dropping off the flowers? someone else may have to verify this though.   Has ANYONE had a positive experience or can offer suggestion in dealing with tai flora?  I am planning on getting married on the beacha nd was told they would be the vendor i would use to rent a tent and i'm very apprehensive about getting everything squared away without being so stressed out!

#342 ridajohnson

ridajohnson
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hi,

Did you email Jodi-Ann Miller directly?  jmiller@taiflora.com

It took her about 2 weeks to reply to me!

#343 HarleyUK

HarleyUK
      • Site Supporter
      • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Really, that's great info!  I didn't realize he was their preferred vendor!  Thanks for the heads up! I used DJ KEVAN for my wedding at the suites last April. Even thought he is recommended by the resort he does not work for them directly and I did pay the vendor fee. He is amazing, very professional, you will not regret ur decision.

I

#344 powpowpow

powpowpow
        • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Looks great!

#345 animo

animo
          • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Has anyone been able to customize the menu for the reception (non-private). I have many vegetarian guests that don't eat fish and a fianc© that is allergic to seafood:(

#346 animo

animo
            • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Has anyone been able to customize the reception menu (non-private)? I have many vegetarian guests and a fianc© allergic to shellfish.

#347 nattiejamrock

nattiejamrock
              • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

question for past brides -- how far is the walk from the suites to the beach resort??  

UPDATE: we just called the beach resort and they said it wouldn't be a problem for us all to stay at the suites and then get married at the beach resort. I totally agree with what you're staying about the majority of the guests should stay where we are having the ceremony but i guess if we staying at the more expensive resort than they shouldn't really care too much :)

#348 sfox4214

sfox4214
                • 67 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
                • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by nattiejamrock 

I have read in some much earlier posts that you wouldn't have to pay the vendor fees if they were just dropping off the flowers? someone else may have to verify this though.   Has ANYONE had a positive experience or can offer suggestion in dealing with tai flora?  I am planning on getting married on the beacha nd was told they would be the vendor i would use to rent a tent and i'm very apprehensive about getting everything squared away without being so stressed out!

I emailed Nicole to verify If i went through Floral Fantasies that they could just drop of the flowers ... she said yes, they have worked with them several times :)

#349 sfox4214

sfox4214
                • 67 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
                • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by animo 

Has anyone been able to customize the reception menu (non-private)? I have many vegetarian guests and a fianc© allergic to shellfish.

Nicole from the suites said it wasn't a problem for me !! 

#350 nattiejamrock

nattiejamrock
                • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

hello fellow brides :)

does anyone know the minimum for having beach ceremony and reception/dinner? many thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users