• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#291 Kassi22

Kassi22
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

Hi ladies!

Does anyone have or know where I may be able to find the menu for the mediterrenean restaurant at the Suites?  I remember seeing it somewhere...but I have glanced at so many different websites and threads I have no idea where!

Thanks a bunch!

Its in the wedding details brochure.. which was online but when you go to the link, it gives you the one for the beach!! Go figure.

Anyways, here is what I have in my copy for the wedding menu (If that is what your looking for?)

Buffet of warm and cold Appetizers & Salad bar

Soups  1. Lobster Bisque

2. Fish Soup

Entree: 1. Surf & Turf

2. Charcoal grilled Tuna Fish

3. Spaghettis Frutti di Mate

Buffet of Desserts

#292 heather1214

heather1214
    • 229 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hey Ladies, do any of you know if the tablecloth goes to the ground for the round tables at the reception.  In pictures I've seen of regular dining they don't.  I don't want to bother Nicole if someone here can answer this. 

#293 allieplask

allieplask
      • 177 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

OMG this bothers the hell out of me!  It looks so weird!  I plan on bringing my own tablecloths to avoid this and so that they will hit the floor.

Someone posted this before about the tables at Aunt Ruby's and I saved it for when I had to order tablecloths....

"The table measurements are as follows; the round Tables are 182CM in Diameter and the Height is 74cm.

The rectangular Tables are 243cm in length and 76cm in width and the height is 74cm."

Originally Posted by heather1214 

Hey Ladies, do any of you know if the tablecloth goes to the ground for the round tables at the reception.  In pictures I've seen of regular dining they don't.  I don't want to bother Nicole if someone here can answer this. 

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#294 Shauna253

Shauna253
        • 51 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

OMG this bothers the hell out of me!  It looks so weird!  I plan on bringing my own tablecloths to avoid this and so that they will hit the floor.

Someone posted this before about the tables at Aunt Ruby's and I saved it for when I had to order tablecloths....

"The table measurements are as follows; the round Tables are 182CM in Diameter and the Height is 74cm.

The rectangular Tables are 243cm in length and 76cm in width and the height is 74cm."

I also saw that post about table dimensions that you are quoting.  In addition, I just received this email from the wedding coordinator for the tables at Aunt Ruby's.  It really doesn't make sense that a round table sitting 10 people would have a dimension of 71.5cm and be 29cm high.  I think she meant to write 71.5" x 29" high (which would be 182cm x 74cm high).  Regardless, it looks like they can pretty much make any size of rectangular table based on adding their square tables together, so thats good.

• Dimensions of square tables & how many people they sit: Tables for 4 pax: 90 cm x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 inches)
          • Dimensions of rectangular tables & how many people they sit: As for the rectangular tables please let us know how many person will be seated at each because we put the square tables together to make rectangular tables.
          • Dimensions of round tables & how many people they sit Round tables for private receptions are 71. 5 cm diameter and 29 cm height, seats up to 10 people per table.

#295 hooksmb

hooksmb
          • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hi SoonToBe, I am waiting to hear back about a May or June wedding (we're very flexible). I am kind of nervous about using the

resorts salon as I am a chocolate bride with short hair. The person you are using for hair and makeup where did you find her?

#296 heather1214

heather1214
            • 229 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Shauna253 

I also saw that post about table dimensions that you are quoting.  In addition, I just received this email from the wedding coordinator for the tables at Aunt Ruby's.  It really doesn't make sense that a round table sitting 10 people would have a dimension of 71.5cm and be 29cm high.  I think she meant to write 71.5" x 29" high (which would be 182cm x 74cm high).  Regardless, it looks like they can pretty much make any size of rectangular table based on adding their square tables together, so thats good.

• Dimensions of square tables & how many people they sit: Tables for 4 pax: 90 cm x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 inches)
              • Dimensions of rectangular tables & how many people they sit: As for the rectangular tables please let us know how many person will be seated at each because we put the square tables together to make rectangular tables.
              • Dimensions of round tables & how many people they sit Round tables for private receptions are 71. 5 cm diameter and 29 cm height, seats up to 10 people per table.

I also got this response today, 29 cm is like a foot haha.  I'm sure she meant inches.  Anyone renting tablecloths from their florist?  

#297 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
              • Site Supporter
              • 209 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I also got this response today, 29 cm is like a foot haha.  I'm sure she meant inches.  Anyone renting tablecloths from their florist?  

no she's correct. 29cm is about the same as a foot.

#298 allieplask

allieplask
                • 177 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

That's a good idea to rent the tablecloths - I didn't even think of that.... Does FF rent tablecloths??

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#299 heather1214

heather1214
                  • 229 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

I have an email out to Chantal at FF.  I am bringing table runners with me, but have no room for tablecloths.  I'll let you know. 

Originally Posted by allieplask 

That's a good idea to rent the tablecloths - I didn't even think of that.... Does FF rent tablecloths??

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

no she's correct. 29cm is about the same as a foot.

That's what I was saying, I got the same response from Nicole about it being 29 cm high.  That would mean the table was a foot high.  I'm sure Nicole meant inches.  

#300 julzman22

julzman22
                    • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Would you mind sending me any & all pictures of your beach reception at julzman22@gmail.com? I am seriously considering the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites but I really want a beach reception & I haven't seen that as an option. How were you able to get that instead of at one of the restaurants? And do you mind my asking the cost for it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users