• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#251 CokonLove

CokonLove
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

who did u end up going with?! 

I ended up going with a lady based out of Delaware.  My soon to be father-in-law has friends that own a travel magazine and they put me in touch with her.  Her rates are great and I can call her anytime. 

#252 Alier1

Alier1
    • Site Supporter
    • 30 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

I am just a few days earlier than you!  I am currently holding Nov 16, 2013!!

#253 HeatherandMatt

HeatherandMatt
      • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Alier1 

I am just a few days earlier than you!  I am currently holding Nov 16, 2013!!

Thats awesome. We are supposed to arrive that day! 

#254 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
        • 160 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

That is awesome! Do you have her contact info, I am in Philly

Originally Posted by CokonLove 

I ended up going with a lady based out of Delaware.  My soon to be father-in-law has friends that own a travel magazine and they put me in touch with her.  Her rates are great and I can call her anytime. 

#255 heather1214

heather1214
          • 229 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

I know I saw it somewhere but I can't find it in these posts... does anyone know how much Chiavari chairs are to rent from TaiFlora?  

#256 allieplask

allieplask
            • 177 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

I think someone on here mentioned they were $8 a chair?  Are you getting them for your wedding too?  I def am... maybe they can just leave them at the resort after you use them so we can too hahaha... make their life/transporting chairs easier.

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I know I saw it somewhere but I can't find it in these posts... does anyone know how much Chiavari chairs are to rent from TaiFlora?  

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#257 allieplask

allieplask
              • 177 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

does anyone know of chair options for the ceremony?  again, not a fan of the white covered chairs but i haven't seen pictures, etc. of beach ceremonies at the Suites without those chairs?

#258 carajoe08

carajoe08
                • 197 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm interested in other chair options too, so let me know what you ladies discover please!

#259 heather1214

heather1214
                  • 229 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

does anyone know of chair options for the ceremony?  again, not a fan of the white covered chairs but i haven't seen pictures, etc. of beach ceremonies at the Suites without those chairs?

I peaked under the chair covers when I was there.  Let me just say, they must be covered.  They are not nice chairs underneath.  Your option is only the ones with chair covers and a bow, unless you rent them from TaiFlora.

And YES I'm also looking into renting them, my FI said, "you want to spend how much on chairs?!"

I love the way the chiavari chairs look!  What color are you looking to rent?  I'm thinking I may just do white ones.  They would only have to store them at the resort for 2 days before you would need them!  I just sent a long email to TaiFlora with all of my final choices for flowers and also asked about pricing for them.  I'll let you know if I hear back.

#260 allieplask

allieplask
                    • 177 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Yes, please let me know if you hear back.  I contacted them a few times.. only heard back once and was not given any answers.  Would you use the chiavari chairs for the ceremony, reception or both?  I would want white chairs too but have not seen options from them/what they offer.  Do you know about the seat cushions?  White would be fine for that too as long as they don't look/get dirty....

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I peaked under the chair covers when I was there.  Let me just say, they must be covered.  They are not nice chairs underneath.  Your option is only the ones with chair covers and a bow, unless you rent them from TaiFlora.

And YES I'm also looking into renting them, my FI said, "you want to spend how much on chairs?!"

I love the way the chiavari chairs look!  What color are you looking to rent?  I'm thinking I may just do white ones.  They would only have to store them at the resort for 2 days before you would need them!  I just sent a long email to TaiFlora with all of my final choices for flowers and also asked about pricing for them.  I'll let you know if I hear back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users