#191 sfox4214

sfox4214
  • 67 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 29, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Jamaica
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by sfox4214 

I believe the price was $240 for airbrush, lashes, hair and travel ...but you would have to double check with her. 2 people come out, as she only does make-up and has someone else to do hair.

Also ... if you are getting married at the Suites, she is free to get in ... so no vendor fee :)

#192 ValerieandDuke

ValerieandDuke
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Sfox, if you don't mind me asking, is $240/person for airbrush, lashes and hair? But how can rashel Edwards be able to do that many people for both make up and lashes? Do you know how early we can order the real touch flowers? I guess they aren't real so we should be able to keep it even 9 months before the wedding right?

#193 sfox4214

sfox4214
    • 67 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by ValerieandDuke 

Sfox, if you don't mind me asking, is $240/person for airbrush, lashes and hair? But how can rashel Edwards be able to do that many people for both make up and lashes?
    Do you know how early we can order the real touch flowers? I guess they aren't real so we should be able to keep it even 9 months before the wedding right?

It was 240 for myself for * travel, airbrush, lashes and hair. For bridal party, 65 pp for airbrush, 70 pp for hair. Please keep in mind, I don't quote prices for her, she is her own business and may not quote the same for someone else. I've read she arrives as early as she needs to to get everything done. One girl said she showed up at 5am !! Look around on the internet, wedding wire has several reviews on her. 

As far as the flowers, If your interested in them I would contact them asap. I researched several websites, and it seems that some flowers can take a while to get, therefore delaying the process of making the arrangements. The earlier the better, most recommend at the very least 6 months in advance. 

#194 allieplask

allieplask
    • 177 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

i have her booked - how is she free to get in the Suites?

Also ... if you are getting married at the Suites, she is free to get in ... so no vendor fee :)

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#195 Kassi22

Kassi22
      • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

i have her booked - how is she free to get in the Suites?

She isn't free... or at least not what I have been told by the Suites.. She is a vendor, and not theres.. As the Suite offers spa services they consider her an outside vendor so you will have to pay a vendor fee for her... Rashel is awesome from the images I have seen of her work.. but she doesn't come cheap overall once you take on the $100 Vendor fee.. but I still think she is worth it.

#196 sfox4214

sfox4214
        • 67 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kassi22 

She isn't free... or at least not what I have been told by the Suites.. She is a vendor, and not theres.. As the Suite offers spa services they consider her an outside vendor so you will have to pay a vendor fee for her... Rashel is awesome from the images I have seen of her work.. but she doesn't come cheap overall once you take on the $100 Vendor fee.. but I still think she is worth it.

She is free ... you speak with Nicole or Tiffany, not the resort. If you have booked her, she will let you know this. 

#197 Kassi22

Kassi22
        • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

She is free ... you speak with Nicole or Tiffany, not the resort. If you have booked her, she will let you know this. 

Really?

Sorry, when I meant the suites.. I meant Nicole..When spoke with Nicole about it recently, she said this, and I 'quote' "You have to pay a vendor’s fee for them because they are outside vendors and the hotel has a Spa which provides all those services."

I will ask her again, but you may to as well, just to confirm. I have heard from some people that used her that got married there, that did indeed have to pay the fee. If you don't that would be awesome and saving $100.. which would be awesome!

#198 Laura2013

Laura2013
          • 177 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

It was 240 for myself for * travel, airbrush, lashes and hair. For bridal party, 65 pp for airbrush, 70 pp for hair. Please keep in mind, I don't quote prices for her, she is her own business and may not quote the same for someone else. I've read she arrives as early as she needs to to get everything done. One girl said she showed up at 5am !! Look around on the internet, wedding wire has several reviews on her. 

As far as the flowers, If your interested in them I would contact them asap. I researched several websites, and it seems that some flowers can take a while to get, therefore delaying the process of making the arrangements. The earlier the better, most recommend at the very least 6 months in advance. 

I was offered the same quote, but she provides a discount if you pay in full at the time of booking. So instead of $240 I paid $216 for hair, make-up, lashes. She was really good at getting back to me quickly and I paid via paypal. I really hope I don't have to pay a vendor fee (we are booked at the Beach).

#199 sfox4214

sfox4214
            • 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Kassi22 

Really?

Sorry, when I meant the suites.. I meant Nicole..When spoke with Nicole about it recently, she said this, and I 'quote' "You have to pay a vendor’s fee for them because they are outside vendors and the hotel has a Spa which provides all those services."

I will ask her again, but you may to as well, just to confirm. I have heard from some people that used her that got married there, that did indeed have to pay the fee. If you don't that would be awesome and saving $100.. which would be awesome!

Lol ... i'm not on here to argue with anybody. I know my situation, and I know whom I've talked to. If that's different for other people, than I apologize for giving the wrong information. However, if you haven't booked her, and do not fully know, you may be giving the wrong information. 

#200 sfox4214

sfox4214
            • 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Laura2013 

I was offered the same quote, but she provides a discount if you pay in full at the time of booking. So instead of $240 I paid $216 for hair, make-up, lashes. She was really good at getting back to me quickly and I paid via paypal. I really hope I don't have to pay a vendor fee (we are booked at the Beach).

Double check, all you have to do is send her an email ... she answered me in like 2 minutes lol. She did specify suites for me, so i'm not sure about the beach. Worth asking though !! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users