Photo

2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#101 justine416

justine416
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I thought if you wanted a private dinner you could just rent out the restaurant. Does anyone know if this is the case or am I just hoping that is! haha. I'm looking to have around 55-60 people. Also not loving the dinner choice at Uncle Tony's...it sounds so plain, wanted something with a little Jamaican flair. Does anyone know how flexiable they are with the fish choice?

#102 KishnJuan

KishnJuan
    • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

Hello all! Congrats! I am new to this thread and actually stumbled on it while reading reviews. I have been having a hard time also getting someone to get back to me. I need pricing info and a date request form. STAT! If anyone has anything they can forward to me I would greatly appreciate it! Here's my email, kishnkyre@gmail.com also does anyone have pictures of the Grand Terrace????? The website sucks so I'm going solely on word of mouth, Internet pics and reviews. Hoping you guys can help! Thanks! Hoping to be a June 2013 wedding! I'll keep you all updated.

#103 KishnJuan

KishnJuan
      • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

Hello all! Congrats! I am new to this site and thread. I actually stumbled on it while reading reviews and looking for info. I am glad to hear I am not the only person not getting any feedback from these people. SMH :mad: I need pricing and a date request form. STAT! Does anyone have the info they can forward me? Also does anyone have pics of the Grand Terrace and any of the insides to the restaurants that you can rent out? SIGH..... My email is kishnkyre@yahoo.com Thanks ladies and I'll keep you updated. Shooting for June 2013!!!! ;)

#104 allieplask

allieplask
        • 177 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you still don't have anything tomorrow - email me

Hello all! Congrats!
          I am new to this site and thread. I actually stumbled on it while reading reviews and looking for info. I am glad to hear I am not the only person not getting any feedback from these people. SMH
          I need pricing and a date request form. STAT! Does anyone have the info they can forward me? Also does anyone have pics of the Grand Terrace and any of the insides to the restaurants that you can rent out? SIGH..... My email is kishnkyre@yahoo.com
          Thanks ladies and I'll keep you updated. Shooting for June 2013!!!!

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#105 Beachbaby1192

Beachbaby1192
          • 14 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

Congratulations! We are getting married on June 4, 2013. Do you know what you are doing for decorations. Our wedding is smaller, as this is not a first marriage. We would like to do a cocktail hour on the beach. I am not sure where to have our diner. I was thinking the Japanese restaurant.

#106 cander916

cander916
            • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

Congratulations!

We got confirmed for August 7, 2013 @ the Suites!

Just sent out our Save the Dates -boarding pass magnet.

Good luck with the planning 2013 brides. :-)

#107 Beachbaby1192

Beachbaby1192
              • 14 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Wow, that sounds amazing!!!   Did you book the beach reception yet?  When we were there in May, we saw daily weddings, but only one had the beach reception.  I thought it was great and took pictures - future ideas!!!   We confirmed our date for June 4, 2013!  I am so excited!  

#108 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
                • Vendor
                • 97 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

Congrats!! Iberostar is one of the top chains of resorts, I was recently shooting at the Grand Hotel Bavaro, and it was amaaazing

http://www.stylemepr...ie-photography/

#109 allieplask

allieplask
                  • 177 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

can you piost pictures of the beach reception? i don't think we are looking to go that route but i like to see what other brides do...

Originally Posted by Beachbaby1192 

Wow, that sounds amazing!!!   Did you book the beach reception yet?  When we were there in May, we saw daily weddings, but only one had the beach reception.  I thought it was great and took pictures - future ideas!!!   We confirmed our date for June 4, 2013!  I am so excited!  

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#110 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                    • 366 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Beachbaby1192 

If you have pictures, could you please please please send them my way (MsCourtneyMara@gmail.com)??  We are probably going to do a beach reception, but have no clue what it would look like! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users