Photo

68 LED lights for paper lanterns, centerpieces, etc. and a 700 yard roll of fishing line for sale!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 amanda2286

amanda2286
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

I have 68 individual LED lights and a 700 yard roll of fishing line available.  I have 10 groups of 3 lights tied together with fishing line that can be used for paper lanterns and the rest are loose.  The ones that are tied together can easily be separated to use individually.  All lights are in perfect working condition and were never used, so they have full battery life.  I originally bought these to use with paper lanterns, but have since decided not to do the paper lanterns.  They also have on/off switches so the battery is not wasted.  Price does not include shipping.

#2 Leah22

Leah22
    • 150 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'm interested. I just sent you a PM. 

#3 zheebest

zheebest
      • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hi,

I know you have sold the lights, can you tell me where you bought the LED lights.

tx!

Bee

#4 onahulvey

onahulvey
        • Banned
        • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

I need to put led lights on the exterior of my car, but they need to be connected to a power source. How do I connect it to the battery? I'm trying to put lights under the door handle, on the tailpipe, on the license plate, and on the side view mirrors.

#5 onahulvey

onahulvey
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

I need to put led lights on the exterior of my car, but they need to be connected to a power source. How do I connect it to the battery? I'm trying to put lights under the door handle, on the tailpipe, on the license plate, and on the side view mirrors.

#6 onahulvey

onahulvey
            • Banned
            • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

#7 onahulvey

onahulvey
              • Banned
              • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

What colours are legal and where to put them? Also are red LED lights legal on exhaust tips or on number plates when you hit the breaks and they comes on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users