December 2012 brides

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 MCree

MCree
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be 

OK Seriously ladies!  Last week of November!!!  For me only 5 more days of work until we head off to CUBA!!

Congeats!  We are all gettitng so close!  We leave this Wednseday . . . 2 days!

#72 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

I was suppose to be leaving in 2 days..I had to cancel the entire wedding 2 weekends ago as my fiance and I have split due to him.. :( But I will still be going to Cancun from Thurs-Sun as a getaway to clear my head trip. I hope all you ladies have fabulous weddings and I cannot wait to see pictures!!

-Caitlin

#73 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

You will have a blast- you deserve it girl! :) xoxoxo!!!!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I was suppose to be leaving in 2 days..I had to cancel the entire wedding 2 weekends ago as my fiance and I have split due to him.. :( But I will still be going to Cancun from Thurs-Sun as a getaway to clear my head trip. I hope all you ladies have fabulous weddings and I cannot wait to see pictures!!

-Caitlin

#74 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

You will have a blast- you deserve it girl! :) xoxoxo!!!!

<3 YOU

#75 MCree

MCree
        • 276 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

-Caitlin

Speckles

Sorry Im so late seeing this! I can't imagine how tough this must have been on you. :(  On the bright side-if there is one-better now than later I suppose. Prayers that your heart is healing, and even more, that you had a fabulous get away for YOU! You deserve it! Hope you are doing okay, and I'm here here if you need to vent!

#76 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
          • Huddler
          • 66 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Congratulations to all of our December 2012 brides!

I can't wait to see photos of your beautiful day - please come back to share with us soon! (but not too soon, enjoy your honeymoon's!) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users