Photo

December 2012 brides

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Well I'm officially at the 2 month mark today..feels like time is flying byyyyyy!!! Hope you ladies are doing well :)

#52 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
    • 190 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

Yeah!!!! Omg it's coming so fast!! I just finished my luminary bags tonight....almost ready!! How's your planning coming?

#53 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Planning i think is done for the most part just waiting for my mugs and koozies to come in and i can put together welcome bags. I have my boudoir shoot saturday and my first dress fitting the 15th..i have a feeling its going to go quick from here. List of to dos: cocktail hour music, assemble welcome bags, send out pretravel brochures andcluggage tags, dress fittings and packkkkk :)

#54 MCree

MCree
        • 276 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Time flew this past year!  Can't believe how close we all are! Youre doing awesome Speckles. I still have a lot of loose ends to tie up . . . make  menus, make wedding day iteneraries, send out brochures and luggage tags, find sand ceremony kit, buy guest book, write vows, make tags for favors and oot bags, pick out ceremony and reception songs, etc.  Hopefully next time i get on here, ill have some of these caught up!  How is all the rest of you girl's planning coming?

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Planning i think is done for the most part just waiting for my mugs and koozies to come in and i can put together welcome bags. I have my boudoir shoot saturday and my first dress fitting the 15th..i have a feeling its going to go quick from here.
          List of to dos: cocktail hour music, assemble welcome bags, send out pretravel brochures andcluggage tags, dress fittings and packkkkk :)

#55 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
          • 190 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I agree, time flew SOOO fast, it's not even funny.   2 months from today I leave for my trip!!

Last night I finished making Luminary bags..what's left is this:

-Get wedding shoes died

-Groom and Groomsmen need shirts

-Make welcome booklets for all guests to go with their tickets

-Order wedding favors.

-chase up brooch bouquet - it was supposed to have a mid-september delivery, and I haven't heard anything from the girl since May..I tried emailing her and facebooking her but she's not replying.

-make dance playlist (well actually one of my BM should be doing this, so I need to make sure she does!!)

-order freeze dried rosepetals for the aisle.

-have a meeting with our photographer to make our plans for the photography on the wedding day, and the ttd, and the rehearsal photos.

-Go for final dress fitting (remind BM to get their dresses fitted, and GM to get their pants hemmed)

-Get accessories for dress

-buy my makeup

PACK!! 

uummm..I'm wracking my brain for what else I need to do..

#56 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be 

I agree, time flew SOOO fast, it's not even funny.   2 months from today I leave for my trip!!

Last night I finished making Luminary bags..what's left is this:

-Get wedding shoes died

-Groom and Groomsmen need shirts

-Make welcome booklets for all guests to go with their tickets

-Order wedding favors.

-chase up brooch bouquet - it was supposed to have a mid-september delivery, and I haven't heard anything from the girl since May..I tried emailing her and facebooking her but she's not replying.

-make dance playlist (well actually one of my BM should be doing this, so I need to make sure she does!!)

-order freeze dried rosepetals for the aisle.

-have a meeting with our photographer to make our plans for the photography on the wedding day, and the ttd, and the rehearsal photos.

-Go for final dress fitting (remind BM to get their dresses fitted, and GM to get their pants hemmed)

-Get accessories for dress

-buy my makeup

PACK!! 

uummm..I'm wracking my brain for what else I need to do..

Looks like you don't have too many things to do!!

#57 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
              • 190 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

Lol!!  it's manageable..

#58 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
                • 190 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a surge of excitement..I couldn't keep it inside any longer!

#59 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

haha i feel ya..only 45 days left now..time is flyingggg

#60 Speckles121

Speckles121
                    • 720 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

just wanted to see how all you ladies were doing..the final countdown is on..30 days from tomorrow..anyone else feeling the pressure yet??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users