Photo

Shoes or no shoes?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Barash

Barash
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hey Angela, we're going casual and simple too, and I am planning to go barefoot. And to my taste, I simply don't like barefoot sandals. In my case I'm thinking to go with a tea length dress, so my feet are gonna be exposed. I consider "flowerish" flip flops - flat or wedges. Firstly to walk at the resort and secondly in case the sand gets too hot. Just some pics for the inspiration:

Or even goofy radical variant:

Or, if the "fluff" doesn't fit with the dress style, it can be something sleek and elegant:

I think no shoes in sand will look just fine. It would be way more awkward in the high heels, huh? ;) Get to try on a wedding dress without any shoes. You'll get the sense of look.

#22 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
    • 74 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

I was planning on going barefoot but I am loving these barefoot sandals :)

#23 Laura2013

Laura2013
      • 177 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

I am debating on going barefoot or not. I think I def am going go barefoot for the ceremony but need shoes for dinner and dancing later. I have been looking for nice flat dressy sandals but havent been having much luck. Anybody have the whole wedding party go barefoot?

#24 llincks

llincks
        • 151 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm addicted to shoes and insist on wearing heels to my beach wedding.  I haven't really figured out yet how that's supposed to work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users