Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Ladies,

I did our through wedding window after hours of searches and reading reviews.  I purchased our domain for 2 years as I will be revamping this upon our return from our wedding to include thank you's and to show everyone our wedding and TTD photos.  This site gives you tons of flexibility from guest list, shopping, seating charts etc... not to mention all that you can do for your wedding page.

But let my page speak for itself.  You can link through the link in my signature (take our password with you) or go http://www.TheFutureWrights.com password: NXNW309

Good luck in your search.

#12 venus909

venus909
    • 328 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

Coco's website is the one that sold me on wedding window when I was searching for a website provider!  :-)  She is right... there is soooo much more flexibility through wedding window.  I do not regret the decision one bit!

Mine is also linked in one of the earlier posts....

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ladies,

I did our through wedding window after hours of searches and reading reviews.  I purchased our domain for 2 years as I will be revamping this upon our return from our wedding to include thank you's and to show everyone our wedding and TTD photos.  This site gives you tons of flexibility from guest list, shopping, seating charts etc... not to mention all that you can do for your wedding page.

But let my page speak for itself.  You can link through the link in my signature (take our password with you) or go http://www.TheFutureWrights.com password: NXNW309

#13 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Venus, thank you so much for the compliment. Your site is dynamic!! Happy Planning

Coco's website is the one that sold me on wedding window when I was searching for a website provider!  :-)  She is right... there is soooo much more flexibility through wedding window.  I do not regret the decision one bit!

Mine is also linked in one of the earlier posts....

Quote:

Ladies,

#14 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
        • 312 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

I have recently started using weeding window and I  love it!!! You can change so many things and truly make it yours, it's also incredibly easy to use and I love the 10 day free trial. I tried wedding wire and it was easy but you couldn't customize your colors. 

#15 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

Love this!!!!!  You have inspired me!!!!!

Ladies,

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#16 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:28 AM

Thanks so much, glad I could help.  I wouldn't do any other wedding site but this.  Especially because when I come back after the wedding I can totally change the theme and post our wedding pictures etc. for everyone to see.  This is a great way to keep those that couldn't attend informed as I don't plan on mailing and/or printing tons of pictures.

Happy Planning

Originally Posted by elissae 

Love this!!!!!  You have inspired me!!!!!

#17 Pappy

Pappy
            • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Thanks for the links! We are debating if we should create a wedding website! This definitely helps. 

#18 CGomez-King

CGomez-King
              • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

Thanks soo much ladies for posting links to your sites!! It has been so helpful as I start figuring this whole wedding website business out!!!

#19 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
                • 312 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

I just finished my website that I made through wwwweddingwindow.com

Check it out www.angandjay.com

#20 bride81

bride81
                  • 216 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

I love your website!  Thanks for sharing.  I don't really have a clue on this as this is something new to me.  Your story and pictures are amazing.  I love the engagement shots in the park.  You two are a great couple and thanks for sharing the website.  How much does this run?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users