Photo

Azul Beach Sky Wedding - Has anyone had their wedding on the roof?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Candice Clarke

Candice Clarke
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

I've been debating having my wedding on the rooftop of the Azul Beach instead of on the actual beach. Has anyone done this and have any comments? I also have been having a hard time finding photos of people getting married there to get a sense of what it looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Candice 

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

it sounds amazing, but my first thought is does it have enough room to accommodate your entire wedding/guests?

#3 Dasiy4835

Dasiy4835
    • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

I am getting married at the sky location on 3-15-12. I will let you know how it goes! I'm kind of worried it will be super windy. 

#4 Tinabee

Tinabee
      • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hi!  I'm wondering how the sky wedding went.  I was under the impression you could only do the sky wedding at Sensatori.  We will be getting married Mar.2013 at Azul, just locked down the date. 

Please let me know.

Kindest Regards, TinaBee

#5 mjram922

mjram922
        • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

hey Daisy!

Can you please let me know how the wedding went at the Azul beach? I am thinking of this placea as my dw place.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-MariaBee

#6 gillianr718

gillianr718
          • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dasiy4835 

I am getting married at the sky location on 3-15-12. I will let you know how it goes! I'm kind of worried it will be super windy. 

Hey Dasiy, 

Congrats on your wedding!  I'm about to book mine.  How was it?  I've only seen pictures of ceremony set ups.  where did you have your reception?  was there somewhere outdoors at the sky location for dinner and dancing?

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,074 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

Congrats Candice + welcome to this forum! we captured some magical wedding "moments that matter" at the Barcelo Maya Azul Beach as shown here.......with an album link to more photos here......

wishing you all the best with your plans and exciting times ahead! 

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hello Brides,

If you have not yet booked your wedding and are considering El Dorado and Azul Resorts, you may want to consider doing a Bride's Dress Rehearsal.

For only $399 per couple, brides and their grooms can stay for 3 nights at their hotel of choice and have the opportunity to taste different cake options, sample menu items and even view the various locations and setups for their ceremony and private events!  
              Brides Dress Rehearsal includes: • Upgrade to best available suite upon arrival • Sample gourmet delicacies and wedding cakes from our private event banquet menu • $500 food and beverage credit after 10 rooms or more are booked* • Meet photographers and other wedding vendors and view wedding set ups • Meet the wedding coordinators • Romantically decorated suite And more!

2013 Trip details What: A pre-scheduled Fam Trip for wedding couples When: Once a month (Thursday – Sunday) or (Friday – Monday) Dates: 1/17-1/20, 2/7-2/10, 3/7-3/10, 4/11-4/14, 5/16-5/19, 6/27-6/30, 7/18-7/21, 8/15-8/18, 9/19-9/22, 10/10-10/13, 11/7-11/10, 12/5-12/8, 2013 Where: Any El Dorado Spa Resort or Azul Hotel, by Karisma  
              For more information: 

*Wedding must be confirmed within 10 days of Brides Dress Rehearsal in order to receive the $500 credit towards your wedding. $500 credit will not apply to groups with less than 10 rooms. This Promotion is combinable with the Bride and Groom stay free promotion. No coupons may be used on these bookings. Transfers included between resorts only, airfare and airport transfers are not included. GIVC points cannot be used to pay for this package. GIVC will not receive points for this booking. Not valid if wedding date is held or deposited.   Travel agents are not permitted to attend. All couples will be required to sign a disclaimer at check-in stating that they will attend a site inspection of the host hotel as well as a presentation at El Dorado Royale on Saturday morning. Clients who want to travel outside of selected dates will be required to pay the current hotel rate at the time and will not receive the $500 towards the F & B portion of any private event they book. Booking must be made 30 days in advance; space is limited.

If you would like to download the full flyer it is here:

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users