Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Voucher for 2-night stay at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun (SMB)

Hi Everyone-

I am selling a voucher for 2 nights at Secrets Maroma Beach (SMB) Riveria Cancun good for a stay in a Junior Suite Ocean View room.

Unfortunately I cannot use this voucher before the expiration date. Iâ€m very sad I canâ€t use this but it might as well go to someone who can make use of it.

The expiration date is May 31, 2012

This voucher is valued at $1140

My internet connection is unreliable so please PM me if youâ€re interested or have any questions (if my internet is down my husband checks my email when he's at work).

NOTE- I will be away from Sunday, Jan 15- Sunday, Jan 22 but should be able to check my email a few times.

See Terms and Conditions listed below

-Can only be transferred once (me to you)

-Only valid at Secrets Maroma Beach Riveria Cancun in a Junior Ocean View Suite

-Subject to availability at the time of your requested booking

-You must present the original certificate at check-in (I was sent an electronic form when it was issued and that is what I will send to you

-Except Christmas and New Yearâ€s weeks, Thanksgiving day and special holidays (SMBâ€s wording)

-You may request your booking through your travel agent or directly to the hotel.

Contact the Reservations Manager at 00 52 984 877 36 42 or reservations.semrc@secretsresorts.com

Forgot to add- I'm selling the voucher for $600

Is this still for sale? Perhaps you really want to get rid of it and sell it to me for $200 with lots of good karma.. : ) I am a budget-bride getting married in October 2012 at Secrets Maroma. I am a little (okay, ALOT) of a control freak, and having the opportunity to do a site visit before the wedding would be a godsend to my anxiety (and my fiance, ha)!. 

OHHHH...I see you were married at SMB also :)! I would LOVE to see your photographs if they are available. I am going crazy with the unknown about placements, etc.  : )

Hi Lola-

Sorry for the slow response but congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Our voucher is already sold- sorry I forgot to post on the thread!

I'm not sure I have pictures online anymore of our wedding but I'll PM you the link to my digital photo album which has some pictures that might be useful to you. We had dinner with our guests in the Blue Room and part of our reception in the red room. We were married on the beach (I think at 4pm too). It was insanely windy but it was April so hopefully October will be beautiful for you!

Hi Kitts. I'm planning on getting married at SMB on the beach as well and would love to see the setup if you'd be willing to share your photos. I'm hoping to wear a long veil... would that have been a nightmare in the wind that you experienced?

Quote:SUBMIT
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post

Hi Lola-

Sorry for the slow response but congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Our voucher is already sold- sorry I forgot to post on the thread!

I'm not sure I have pictures online anymore of our wedding but I'll PM you the link to my digital photo album which has some pictures that might be useful to you. We had dinner with our guests in the Blue Room and part of our reception in the red room. We were married on the beach (I think at 4pm too). It was insanely windy but it was April so hopefully October will be beautiful for you!