Photo

Wholesale Flowers in Montego Bay

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leah22

Leah22
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

Does anyone have information for a wholesale florist in or around Montego Bay?  I want to do a very simple centerpiece for my June wedding, which will consist of a 4" jar or vase with 2-3 stems each.  But I want to use rectangular tables and have a full line of these jars at each table...which may be about 10 jars per table.  I received quotes from Tai Flora and Floral Fantasies for $15-35 per jar.  Which is extreme since I may have around 100 guests and 12-15 tables (you do the math).  So I want to do the flowers myself and I just need to locate a wholesale florist where I can purchase only the flowers and then cut them and arrange them myself.

Any ideas or contacts?

Thanks!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

What about buying the flowers wholesale from Tai Flora, or the other one?  If they won't do that, I would ask your resort WC, s/he might be able to point you in the right direction.

#3 Leah22

Leah22
      • 150 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

Tai Flora doesn't sell wholesale (I asked them).  And my WC says they only work with Tai Flora and she doesn't know any wholesale florists.  Which other florist are you referring to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users