Jan Marini Eyelash Age Intervention

TammyWright

ok...i am asian and have the scrawniest lashes. I would have paid any amount of $$ to have thicker, longer lashes. I have been reading the reviews on this product for over a year and i have wanted to get it but i have used other similiar products that did not work and it was a waste of $$.

well, one day a friend came into my office who i have not seen in a few weeks...she also used to have scrawny lashes and we ould lament about it. she had the longest eyelashes they looked fake. Even a co-worker who was walking by asked if she was wearing fake eyelashes...she said no and before she could even say it, i said "you are using jan marini, aren't you?!" and she was...

so right then i bought 2 wands from ebay (there is a ldy that has like 100% rating that i have read good things about on other beauty forums) one for me and one for my co-worker.

we have been using it for a month now and both of our lashes are so long. they really pop when i wear mascara. the other night my husband asked if i was wearing fake eyelashes. I love this stuff and am going to get a wand for my sister!

It has gotten a 100% review rate on this beauty forum...this stuff is so awesome!!

here are some before and afters (not me) Jan Marini Eyelash Age Intervention Before & After

• 4 months later...

Tammy - are you still using this? After you stop do your lashes return to normal or do they stay?

and by the way... don't those huge eye pictures look kinda scary? Like they're spiders or something! hee hee hee

Is this the lady on eBay?

eBay: Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash .2oz FREE SHIPPING (item 280090457810 end time Apr-04-07 14:11:55 PDT)

I want to get it! I love the look olf thicker eyelashes but I just can't wear mascara everyday or I end up smudging it all over my eyes - and I can't stand waterproof because I feel like I damage them trying to scrub it off...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics