11 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:43 AM

ok...i am asian and have the scrawniest lashes. I would have paid any amount of $$ to have thicker, longer lashes. I have been reading the reviews on this product for over a year and i have wanted to get it but i have used other similiar products that did not work and it was a waste of $$.

well, one day a friend came into my office who i have not seen in a few weeks...she also used to have scrawny lashes and we ould lament about it. she had the longest eyelashes they looked fake. Even a co-worker who was walking by asked if she was wearing fake eyelashes...she said no and before she could even say it, i said "you are using jan marini, aren't you?!" and she was...

so right then i bought 2 wands from ebay (there is a ldy that has like 100% rating that i have read good things about on other beauty forums) one for me and one for my co-worker.

we have been using it for a month now and both of our lashes are so long. they really pop when i wear mascara. the other night my husband asked if i was wearing fake eyelashes. I love this stuff and am going to get a wand for my sister!

It has gotten a 100% review rate on this beauty forum...this stuff is so awesome!!

here are some before and afters (not me) Jan Marini Eyelash Age Intervention Before & After

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:23 AM

Wow that is so cool! But what is in it that makes them grow longer and more?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:39 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Natalie M
    Wow that is so cool! But what is in it that makes them grow longer and more?

i don't know ...just know that it is working for me

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:46 AM

Ok heres a questions, I have very long lashes already but their thin, does it also make them fuller?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      Ok heres a questions, I have very long lashes already but their thin, does it also make them fuller?
      it does make them thicker...in some pics, you see 3 hairs growing where there were 1...i bought mine off ebay for $112 including shipping.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

Awards and recognition: 

#7 jpkw

jpkw
      • VIP Member
      • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

Tammy - thanks SO much for bumping this! I'm looking into it NOW!!! I'll post if I can find it on ebay.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jpkw
        Tammy - thanks SO much for bumping this! I'm looking into it NOW!!! I'll post if I can find it on ebay.
        if you buy it on ebay, email me the link before you pruchase so i can see if it is the same buyer i used.

Awards and recognition: 

#9 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

Tammy - are you still using this? After you stop do your lashes return to normal or do they stay?

and by the way... don't those huge eye pictures look kinda scary? Like they're spiders or something! hee hee hee

Is this the lady on eBay?
          eBay: Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash .2oz FREE SHIPPING (item 280090457810 end time Apr-04-07 14:11:55 PDT)

I want to get it! I love the look olf thicker eyelashes but I just can't wear mascara everyday or I end up smudging it all over my eyes - and I can't stand waterproof because I feel like I damage them trying to scrub it off...
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#10 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:34 AM

I need something that curls the eyelashes. I have long, thick and *straight* eyelashes. Even an eyelash curler doesn't work. And if I try fakes, there is a gap between the fake and the real lashes.

If this stuff would curl my lashes, I'd buy a case of it.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users