Photo

Golf outing in Playa/Riveria Maya Area

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Andrea434

Andrea434
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

My fiance is looking to take my father and a couple of the groomsmen golfing one day during our time there and we would like to know if anyone can recommend a good course down there to visit.

I know there are a few men on this site so if you have went anywhere down there (good or bad) we would love to know about it!

Thanks!

#2 Akumal Bride

Akumal Bride
    • 29 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hi, I'm not a golfer myself but this site has a helpful overview of area courses

If you are staying in PDC, the Playacar course is probably closest. I know people who have played the new course at Gran Bahia Principe and really liked it, but that's a bit further south. I'd recommend an early tee time. It can get pretty hot and humid when you leave the immediate beach area.

#3 Andrea434

Andrea434
      • 36 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Thanks!!!  I will forward that site to my fiance :)

Originally Posted by Akumal Bride 

Hi, I'm not a golfer myself but this site has a helpful overview of area courses .

If you are staying in PDC, the Playacar course is probably closest. I know people who have played the new course at Gran Bahia Principe and really liked it, but that's a bit further south. I'd recommend an early tee time. It can get pretty hot and humid when you leave the immediate beach area.

#4 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
        • 272 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi there!!!

I would say the most beautiful course here is the El Camaleon course at the Mayakoba! I would highly recommend you take a look at Cenote trash the dress, riviera maya, mexico.

#5 tee times

tee times
          • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

The golf courses in this area are truly amazing. Being a local and a golfer myself I can assure you the 12 courses I represent as the local golf booking agent are fantastic.  Please visit my site www.teedoffteetimes.com  Sincerely Cheryl Cogswell (owner)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users