Photo

Afternoon beach wedding in June: too hot?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Southern Photos

Southern Photos
  • Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

June in Florida can bring all kinds of different weather from Heat & Humidity to Hurricanes. It is also the start of the raining season. I recommend some kind of back-up plan just in case. You do need to consider the time of day & your guest. If they are elderly or not used to the humidity you should consider chairs, a tent for shade even if it set to the side of the wedding, bottled water is a good option and you can have them made with your wedding date & names. You can also consider having the ceremony earlier as this would allow you to push back the time if there is rain. Most of the larger resorts will have tents provided. Most importantly check with your wedding planner or whoever you signed a contract with about their options. The good ones will try to do everything they can to still make that day special even with bad weather. Also check the hotel you stay at and a few indoor location on their policy for last minutes cancellations or even last minute availability if you are forced indoors. One last thing that's is more important for larger weddings, that might help is to not plan the wedding on your last day in town

Daniel 

Daniel Kolbe

Owner/Photographer

Southernmost Photography

Keywestweddingphotography.com

#12 Lilian84

Lilian84
    • 172 posts
    • Wedding Location:Florida
    • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

What about an April wedding? I would like a late afternoon ceremony. Do you think the weather would be ok? 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#13 Lilian84

Lilian84
    • 172 posts
    • Wedding Location:Florida
    • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

http://s1032.photobu...t]=1&sort=1&o=0

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#14 fashionleader

fashionleader
    • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

It would be so hot!

Wisehsbridal.com- the professional online shop for wedding dresses,mother of bride dresses,prom dresses and so on.

Wishesbridal will make the the dresses as you wish.

http://www.wishesbridal.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users