Barcelo Maya Tropical Bride May 25, 2012

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 IrinaPatrick

• 26 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by sunbride2be 

Hello! I am looking at this resort as an option for Jan 2014 wedding but really have no luck getting info from the WC. Any suggestions? Also, would you have any reception detail? i requested the set menu options a week ago but haven't received anything as of yet...

Any info would be really appreciated!

Hi, were you able to get ahold of your WC? if so, what choices did you end up going with?

#22 photoisforever

• Vendor
    • 192 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

How did your wedding go, sswed13? would love to hear all about it and see some photo too.......pls tell us all about it  :)

Photography Is Forever Studios  

#23 VannessLares

• 37 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Who is interested in sharing a photographer and saving money?? 

Our wedding date is June 28th, 2014 at the Barcelo Maya Palace.  We are thinking of flying out a photographer from Los Angeles, Ca. 

Let me know if you're interested. My photographers team does an amazing job with great prices. 

Message me. 

#24 NurseNurse0101

• Site Supporter
        • 34 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical
        • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Hello fellow Barcelo Tropical brides! Our wedding is June 12, 2013. We are so excited to have booked this resort. Look forward to sharing info with you ladies.

Just wondering how the wedding went and the packages/location you chose. My wedding is booked at the tropical oct 29,2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users