Iberostar Bavaro Brides this one's for you...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Eva1love

• 54 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

Congrats Ladies!! 

These pictures look awesome! 

I'm now starting to look into this resort... for my July 2013 wedding. 

Is anyone able to share the wedding packages pricing along with the extra services? 

I have about 100ppl attending and I really need to see what resort will give me the better deal for such a large group. 

please please if anyone has any info and can share it it will be GREATLY appreciated :) 

thanks in advance, 

Eva Peguero 

#12 missroxy

• 178 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

If anyone has pricing infos, please please please can you share them with me ? :)

Thank you so much in advance !!!!!!!!!

#13 chocolatedrop04

• 62 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

Thanks everyone we did have a blast!  And I'm 100 percent sure you will too!!

#14 Eva1love

• 54 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

HI Ladies! 

Has anyone looked into any "extras" other than the flowers, corsages... what they send on

ex. Cigar Rollers? My sister had someone at her wedding 2 years ago and it was a hit! 

Also are sky lanterns allowed? 

Just wondering if anyone has asked these questions already, I'm waiting on my reply from the WC. 

I'll post as soon as I hear back from her ;) 

take care! 

#15 Sagesma

• Site Supporter
          • 35 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
          • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

I am so glad I found this!! Thank you so much for sharing all your experiences! I am still deciding on where to get married, either Iberostar in DR or Jamaica!! :confused:

#16 missroxy

• 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sagesma 

I am so glad I found this!! Thank you so much for sharing all your experiences! I am still deciding on where to get married, either Iberostar in DR or Jamaica!!

It is so hard to make a decision !!! I'm in the same boat right now ! Good luck :) I'm sure no matter what your choice, it will be perfect !

#17 Eva1love

• 54 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Congrats Sagesma! 

So I've heard back from my WC @ Iberostar and this is what she's come back with : 

Sky Lanterns are not allowed 

Cigar Rollers are available and she's looking into their pricing and will get back to me with that info. 

Only white table cloths are available for free, they do carry 3 colors, Aqua, Fuschia and Orange for $10USD per table

Sashes are also available in these 3 colors for a $3UDS fee per chair 

You are welcome to bring your own table decoration/sashes 

For center pieces they have two options of which I did not like any... she has requested a picture of what I want/like to get a price quote from the florist 

The menu at the steakhouse is limited but if you work with them and give them a heads up on your total number of guests they will accommodate you just push... because if you are paying to privatize the restaurant for your wedding only they must go out of their way for you even if they don't tell you up front. Just push push for what YOU want! Remember this is YOUR wedding day and you are spending YOUR $ at a resort that is already all inclusive! So don't give up and just be clear, always ask for what your options are whether you have to pay extra or not because ultimately you'll be the one to decide what you want and can go forward with! So be nice but be stern and you'll get what you want. 

Happy Planning! 

#18 missroxy

• 178 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Hey girls !

I'm trying to find pictures of what a private reception would look like in the steak house... so far the only picture I found was on google image, and it's a white rectangular table........... which I don't like at all. If anyone has pictures of setups and centerpieces choice etc. could you please send them to me ?

Thank you :)

#19 Sophie82

• 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Great info!

It's a great help for me. I'm Planning my wedding for  July 2013. I'll be looking forward to have LAura as my WC.

Thank you!

#20 sharmer

• 165 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 3, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Bavaro, Punta Cana
                  • LocationKitchener, Ont, Canada

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

thanks for the info ladies, our wedding is going to be at the bavaro, but i find a lot of the Bavaro threads have dried up! are people not booking there anymore??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users