Photo

2013 Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#221 Lene1112

Lene1112
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Wait, I'm very confused. The cake is served at the ceremony? But what if your having a private reception, wouldn't it be served there? Does anyone know how many people the cake feeds or the flavor of the cake? Can you choose?

#222 canadiangurl

canadiangurl
    • 33 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

The cake will be made according to how many guests you have, you pay $20 pp for any number above 8 guests. I am not sure on the flavour but from my understanding your cake is served at the reception site. 

#223 snorfle1

snorfle1
      • Site Supporter
      • 68 posts
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
      • LocationJamaica

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Hope the brides down there now are having a great time! I know there were a couple this week and one today.  Can't wait to hear their thoughts when they get back!

#224 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
      • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

Hi Lene 112 the flavors of the cake are vanilla, chocolate or jamaican fruit cake I was told by a wedding coordinator. I will be getting vanilla to stay on safe side. And it is according to how many guests you have. I also asked for them to serve the cake at my reception instead of their desserts and they said they will accommodate that. I have more than 8 guests and was told they will make a cake according to how many guests hence the extra fee of 20.00 per person over 8 people (excluding kids). Hope this helps

#225 Lene1112

Lene1112
        • 49 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for the answer MrsJones. That was a big help :-) Have any of you guys given any thought to your centerpieces? I'm thinking of doing something with the MOH and bridesmaids flowers to keep it simple. I'm trying to limit the amount of things I have to bring with me.

#226 snorfle1

snorfle1
          • Site Supporter
          • 68 posts
          • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
          • LocationJamaica

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Yes, thank you so much Mrs. Jones.  I have been wondering the same thing

Attached Files

#227 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
          • 22 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

No problem. WEll to save money and not to waste decorations. Im going to have them bring the flowers over from the wedding site to the receptions table. They do this all the time Im told.

#228 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
            • 22 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

your welcome:)

#229 CourtBestBride

CourtBestBride
              • 70 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hello Ladies! Just got back yesterday from an INCREDIBLE week at the Grand Palladium! Just unreal! I will do a full review tomorrow and add some pictures! I'm still on cloud 9 because our wedding was so amazing! Can't wait to share my experience with you all! Courtney

#230 happyfamily

happyfamily
                • 62 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by CourtBestBride 

Hello Ladies!
                  Just got back yesterday from an INCREDIBLE week at the Grand Palladium! Just unreal! I will do a full review tomorrow and add some pictures! I'm still on cloud 9 because our wedding was so amazing!
                  Can't wait to share my experience with you all!
                  Courtney

Congratulations on your wedding!  So happy you enjoyed yourself.   Can't wait to read all about it! Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users