Photo

2013 Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#191 EricaM

EricaM
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

I got an email yesterday too from the spa.  I have been emailing the WC to get specific details.  If you want to use the hotel photographer they are True Colors. I was told that the packages only include 8 pictures but you can always buy more.  Check them out at www.truecolorsphotos.com They can give you more details.

#192 n2godsheart

n2godsheart
    • 39 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by EricaM 

I got an email yesterday too from the spa.  I have been emailing the WC to get specific details.  If you want to use the hotel photographer they are True Colors. I was told that the packages only include 8 pictures but you can always buy more.  Check them out at www.truecolorsphotos.com They can give you more details.

Do you know have anyone has had their makeup and hair done by spa?? Do you have the prices etc??  I am wondering how they did. I read a couple of folks were upset so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to hire someone off the resort or what. thanks

#193 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
      • 103 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

hi im getting married here april 2014 and have loved reading all your posts any tips or advice anyone can give will be greatly appreciated 

and congratulations to you all xxx

#194 Lene1112

Lene1112
        • 49 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by yoteach 

I'm getting married on March 11. I just got an email from the spa tonight. When do I hear about things like the photographer? Do I need to email and specifically ask? I saw a package a few months ago but the website got updated and now I can't find it.

Help!

You can ask about the hotel photographer, which is True colors. We weren't impressed by them and decided to go with an outside photographer, Merrick Cousley. You still get photos with the hotel photographer with your package. You can google them and decide if you like their work. If you look the feeds from the grand palladium 2012 threads, brides from here also comment on their work. Some liked them, some didn't. Hope that helps :-)

For those brides that already got married, Congrats! I did have a question. I know people may or may not be bringing a sound system for the reception. We are getting a DJ since our guests love to dance. We are doing a private reception at the Poseidon. I was wondering about the sound for the ceremony. We are doing the ceremony at the Gazebo. We just wanted to have the play list from our IPODs. Did anyone else do that?

-Lena

#195 EricaM

EricaM
          • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

The prices for the packages were anywhere from $189-$300 but that included bridal hair style and manicure & pedicure.  I am not going with them since my sister does hair and she is just going to do mine. 

#196 Chelsea Wolfe

Chelsea Wolfe
            • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

Has four more days ! Any advice would be appreciated !!

#197 snorfle1

snorfle1
              • Site Supporter
              • 68 posts
              • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
              • LocationJamaica

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

That's so exciting Chelsea!  Have a wonderful wedding!

#198 Chelsea Wolfe

Chelsea Wolfe
              • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by snorfle1 

That's so exciting Chelsea!  Have a wonderful wedding!

Thanks so much !

#199 KellyDawn

KellyDawn
                • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

I am freaking out too...we leave in 2 days!! My mom helped me pack and it's not as bad as I thought...my dress will be the biggest pain in the butt, it's like a whole person on its own lol. Congrats to all of you, and maybe we will see some of you down there! My wedding date is Jan 31, in the gazebo at 4pm:)

#200 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
                  • 103 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

kelly congratulations my day is booked for april next year many many congratulations to you all xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users