Maui Car Rentals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LKameya

• Site Supporter
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hey ladies,

I will be arriving into the OGG airport in April and have not yet booked my rental car for the week.  Does anyone have a coupon code or a discount website they have used to book their rental car?  Any few dollars saved helps, right?? :)

#2 Larisa629

• 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

My husband booked through Costco and found some really good rates.  I'm not sure if you have one near you, but it might be worth looking into.

#3 schmizer

• 213 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

Discount Hawaii Car Rental is inexpensive and consistently gets great reviews.  Because you do not pay until the day you pick up the car, we did this first and then played with Priceline's Name Your Own Price until we got the bid excepted at the rate we wanted. 

We are also getting married in April.  I suggest you book your rental car as soon as possible, because Maui only has a limited fleet of vehicles and, depending when you are going since Easter and Spring Break are this month, prices will start to sky-rocket as they sell out.

When I booked our wedding, the first thing we booked was a rental car reservation.

#4 manig21

• 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

For sure would have to say Costco Travel.  We have found that by far they are the cheapest.  (I live on Maui and won't go anywhere else).  Hope that helps!

#5 Jackpot82

• 23 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Discount Hawaii Car Rental is the company I've used for my past 3 trips to Hawaii. They have consistently been the lowest price and the easiest to deal with. Highly recommend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users