Photo

Bath & Body Works!! Sale!!!! Great Items for OOT BAGS!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 MsFoxxy

MsFoxxy
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Oh yes.. I have been robbing Bath & Body works for over a week now.  LoL!  I got a bunch of the Charmed Life & Paris Amour lotions for our OOT bags for the AHR.  They were .87 each.  The AHR will be in November, so it will be winter-ish.  Plus I got 30 of the holiday scented pocket anti-bacterial bottles for .75 each... also for the AHR OOT bag.  I got the 2oz lotions Apple Blossom citrus, Pomegranate citrus, and Peach citrus for .87 each.  They're summery, so we'll be using them for our OOT bags in St. Thomas.  AND I had the $10 off $30.  :o)

OH.. and I almost forgot.  For the AHR OOT bags I also got the mini 1.6oz candles with a glass hurricane for 1.50 each.  Bought 30 of them.. I'm sure the cashier thought I was crazy.  LoL!  They're 2.00 each online.

#12 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
    • 165 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:22 AM

Thanks for the tip...heading there today

#13 JQLong

JQLong
      • 336 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Awesome!!!  I love getting a great deal! 

Originally Posted by MsFoxxy 

Oh yes.. I have been robbing Bath & Body works for over a week now.  LoL!  I got a bunch of the Charmed Life & Paris Amour lotions for our OOT bags for the AHR.  They were .87 each.  The AHR will be in November, so it will be winter-ish.  Plus I got 30 of the holiday scented pocket anti-bacterial bottles for .75 each... also for the AHR OOT bag.  I got the 2oz lotions Apple Blossom citrus, Pomegranate citrus, and Peach citrus for .87 each.  They're summery, so we'll be using them for our OOT bags in St. Thomas.  AND I had the $10 off $30.  :o)

OH.. and I almost forgot.  For the AHR OOT bags I also got the mini 1.6oz candles with a glass hurricane for 1.50 each.  Bought 30 of them.. I'm sure the cashier thought I was crazy.  LoL!  They're 2.00 each online.

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#14 allycat3630

allycat3630
        • 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

Im waiting patiently for another great sale

#15 li282

li282
          • 42 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

The next huge sale is the first week of June :)

#16 jlb392

jlb392
            • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

thanks....I was just wondering when the next one would be..... I'm going to wait until them to stock up

Originally Posted by li282 

The next huge sale is the first week of June :)

#17 jlb392

jlb392
              • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

*then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users