Photo

What resort webinars would you like to see on BDW?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Palace resorts- esp Sun, Moon and Beach!! Thanks Tammy! 

#12 jess819

jess819
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Dream la Romana

#13 Vika Yakovleva

Vika Yakovleva
    • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

This is a great idea, I really hope you can get the wedding planner from DRC to join in :) I am having a huge problem getting answers from her or even just a response. fingers cross, keep me posted when this happens, totally looking forward to it!!!!

#14 palacebride27

palacebride27
      • 58 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

Palace Resorts. There is not very much info on them at all.

Hello BDW Members, I am in the process of scheduling the BDW webinars with the different resorts to help with your wedding planning.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :) If you have not picked your wedding location, these webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc. I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts. Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

#15 AnnieWeds

AnnieWeds
        • 47 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:25 AM

Secrets Maroma Riviera Cancun!  We are getting married there in May 2012.  Thanks everyone! =)

#16 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!

#17 cvan8765

cvan8765
          • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

Great idea!  This is hands down the best website for destination weddings!

I had my wedding at Valentin Imperial Maya and would love to share my experience.

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by cvan8765 

Great idea!  This is hands down the best website for destination weddings!

I had my wedding at Valentin Imperial Maya and would love to share my experience.

thanks!!  we like to think so...spread the word to others planning their dws

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 tkpickard

tkpickard
            • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

RIU Ocho Rios Please!!

#20 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
              • 335 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users