• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#41 Kristee

Kristee
  • Vendor
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hola Hola Mae!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOO Upset to read this post! As I have recommended Cherry Blossom in this forum, and not only are we providing Floral & Decor for many of you beautiful Azul brides with them but they are also our main vendor! This is the first time I have heard this and I am wondering if for some reason they did not receive your message? Can you please provide me your email address and I will get in touch with them RIGHT AWAY to be sure we get you a comparative quote...?

Again, I am so sorry that this has been your experience with them....Please allow us the opportunity to make it right for you!

Kristee:)

#42 mae1564

mae1564
    • 96 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi Kristee, I would love to know if maybe they never got my message. My email is mae1564 at hotmail, although I have already paid for my flowers in full with Marvin. I may still be interested in one or two arrangements for the reception though and would still like to see their prices. Thanks!

#43 Kristee

Kristee
      • Vendor
      • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hola Hola Mae! I just emailed you....Let me know if you got it ok!!!! 

#44 stella331

stella331
        • 247 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Still waiting on Cherry Blossom. I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back.
          46 booked and counting!

#45 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

Email them again- barbara the person I had been in correspondence with the last 4 months left the company, so there might be confusion.  Just send them an email again and hopefully you will receive a response soon!

Originally Posted by stella331 

Still waiting on Cherry Blossom. I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back.

#46 stella331

stella331
          • 247 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

Ok! I'll give it another try!
            46 booked and counting!

#47 jello

jello
            • 128 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

Just wanted to add my experience: I contacted both Marvin (http://www.mayafloral.com/) and Cherry Blossom (http://cherryblossom.com.mx/) and emailed them pictures of the same bouquet and centerpieces.  They both responded promptly, Marvin within a few hours and Cherry Blossom one day later.  Both companies seemed professional and friendly.  Their prices are not that different — for the bouquet I want, which is made of dahlias and garden roses, Marvin quoted me $165 and Cherry Blossom $140.  For the centerpieces, I wanted 2 or 3 small vases of roses and dahlias for each long rectangular table.  Marvin quoted me $75 and Cherry Blossom $69 per table.  I'm going to have a hard time deciding, but based on my experience so far, I would totally recommend either company.

#48 safety75

safety75
              • 287 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

I would suggest this business as well:

http://www.floreriariviera.com/

They have been great to work with. They have responded to my emails promptly and their prices seem very reasonable.  

#49 stella331

stella331
                • 247 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

I've been trying to get in touch with Marvin for over a month and I have used both his email addresses.  Ladies have you been having this problem?

46 booked and counting!

#50 jello

jello
                  • 128 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

I just emailed Marvin a few days ago and he got back to me within hours.  Maybe your emails are going to spam for some reason?  I would try calling. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users