Photo

Needed Chapstick template and Stick person First Aid template for MAC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jber713

Jber713
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

PLEASE HELP!!! I have a mac and need a bunch of templates for my OOT bags... I have read the different threads with about using a MAC but I'm kinda clueless and am hoping someone can just post some that will work for me. I worked hard to get 150 posts and can't seem to use any templates

THANK YOU so much for anyone who can help!!

Jen

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm a new mac user, so might not be able to help, but I thought if you had the most current version of something, you could convert it on your mac?  Like if you downloaded a template in Powerpoint you could convert it to your mac if you had the same program.

I might also be talking out of my ass b/c my mac is so new that I haven't bought any programs yet...

I can't vouch for this website or the products, but I googled label template chapstick mac and got this:

http://blog.worldlab...tarter-kit.html

#3 fenikjo

fenikjo
      • 152 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

I'm still working on my 150 posts, never thought about the MAC issue.  

#4 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
        • 178 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jber713 

PLEASE HELP!!! I have a mac and need a bunch of templates for my OOT bags... I have read the different threads with about using a MAC but I'm kinda clueless and am hoping someone can just post some that will work for me. I worked hard to get 150 posts and can't seem to use any templates

THANK YOU so much for anyone who can help!!

did you figure this out? I was told that it's the MOD's on this site that do the 150 posts & MAC users just happen to be delayed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users