Sign in to follow this  
Alisarosenbaum

Luggage Tags for Welcome Letter

I made mine too.

I just bought ID badge holders, they have them at staples & walmart, the walmart ones are a lot cheaper.

And then based on the size of the holder I chose one of the avery templates in Word and created them in there.

A couple words of advice:

I would definetly buy a paper cutter, makes it so much easier!

The template I used, the first few times things were printed so close to the edges and they ended up being too big, so I had to print a few times. On my final one I centered the words, that worked out better, just be careful about having things go all the way to the edges, if that makes sense.

A lot of us have made them, let us know if you need help!

I'm doing this as well, but I'm not anywhere near DIY able...I'm a complete DIY failure! So I'm ordering off the internet and they are going to be great! We're using a picture my dad took in Cabo, rather than our logo, and the company has been very helpful. I haven't ordered yet, simply because we're waiting until our RSVP date has passed but I'll be ordering within the next three weeks. Here's the link:

Bag Tags, Inc. - Custom Luggage Tags

The minimum order is 250 luggage tags, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
I'm doing this as well, but I'm not anywhere near DIY able...I'm a complete DIY failure! So I'm ordering off the internet and they are going to be great! We're using a picture my dad took in Cabo, rather than our logo, and the company has been very helpful. I haven't ordered yet, simply because we're waiting until our RSVP date has passed but I'll be ordering within the next three weeks. Here's the link:

Bag Tags, Inc. - Custom Luggage Tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisarosenbaum View Post
The minimum order is 250 luggage tags, right?
We're going to order the Classic Custom Luggage Tags and I think the minimum is 100...where did you see 250? I clicked on Order Form, and it gives the first range of 100-249.