Just booked my wedding for October 27, 2012

• VIP Member

Wow!  So many new Cabo brides!!!  Great to see!!

Beach or gazebo is a tough choice.  Both are gorgeous!  If you have a larger group, the beach is probably a better option as the gazebo is pretty close to the restaurant wall. 

I have some pictures here if you'd like to see for yourself: http://blog.faberphotography.com/dreams-los-cabos-wedding-photo-tour/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Echostar,

I am November 8th! I have gone back to the Gazebo idea as I've heard it can get quite windy on the beach.  I also need to wear heels so unsure how that will work in the sand :)  I am quite happy with my change.

All the best on your wedding, I will see you there :)

Hey Everyone - I have a question regarding the $95 fee for guests that are not staying at Dreams.  We have quite a few guests that are staying at time shares and then will come to Dreams for our wedding.  Will we have to pay the $95 plus the $65 package fee for one guest?  It makes sense to me that if we're paying the $95 for guests to come to our wedding, we shouldn't have to pay that extra $65 for the dinner also.  I am trying to budget everything in.  Any thoughts and feedback are appreciated.  Thank you!

Hi there,

I asked the same question on another forum page. The ladies helped me out - that yes - it is in addition to the $65 dinner fee! I know! We have decided bc we have about 10 people staying off site (mostly at time shares) - we are asking our travel agent to let them know that there is a $95 day pass fee onto the resort. We just can't pay an extra $1000 for people who chose to stay elsewhere. The way we look at it is that we worked really hard to find a fabulous resort at a great price and if people don't want to stay there, we can't be responsible for extra charges. I feel kind of cheap doing that - but it adds up when we lots doing it.....Ugh. Etiquette. Thoughts?

I answered this on another forum but I figured it wouldn't hurt to answer it again here.  The 95.00 for the day of wedding is NOT in addition to the dinner price.  So if you pick the 65.00 dinner, for guests staying offsite you will pay an extra 30.00.  If you have guests that want to come over on days other than the wedding days it is 89.00 and they can pay it themselves at the gate.  The passes are good from 11 am - 11pm and are for one entrance only...so they cannot go back and forth.  Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been so bad about coming on here lately and was so excited to see all the responses! It looks like a few of you are getting married right after us :) I have been using a Wedding Planner out of San Diego and she has been extremely helpful with coordinating everything! So far I have booked the following Vendors;

Photographer- we are flying our Photographer down with us

Flowers- Emporio, we were originally working with Florenta and the Magda from Dreams recommended Marco from Emporio. He has been extremely helpful thus far. I am most nervous about how my flowers are going to turn out since they are so different then traditional roses, ect

DJ- We booked DJ Ricardo and he has been AWESOME to work with! Quick responses too!

Invitations- OK LADIES...if you want Passport invites you MUST use Allurements by Rebecca!!!! She was AMAZING to work with! We just sent our invites out on Monday and our guest have been calling like crazy to tell us how awesome they are! Her pricing is very reasonable!!!!!!

We now need to start looking for a videographer but don't want to spend a huge portion of the budget on this!!!!!!

I am getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on October 4th, 2012! Cannot wait!!!

I plan to bring a lot of extra decorations with me (I work for WestJet so I am lucky I can get a few extra baggage fees waived, lol!)

I am doing the 'Ultimate Wedding Package' that includes 50 colour photos and a 30 minute DVD.  Does anyone know much about this??? Should I get another photographer?

We will be at Dreams from September 27th -  October 7th 2012! I sure hope the weather is hot and sunny the entire time! :)