Photo

Chair Sashes and Table Runners in the same shade as Dessy Oasis???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geishagyrl

geishagyrl
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hi ladies,

I'm having trouble finding chair sashes to match the teal color in my bridesmaid's Dessy Oasis dress. The guys will be wearing the same color ties so I would like for the reception linens to match. I ordered an Oasis sample from weddinglinensdirect.com. The rep said the color was the same as David's Bridal Oasis which was really close to the Dessy Oasis. However, the satin sash ended up being a lot darker than I expected. The Dessy Oasis looks more like a cross between dark turquoise and teal (at least to me).

Has anyone chosen the same color for their bridal party? Where did you get your linens from? Thank you in advance!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

Sometimes, I like it when things match but aren't perfect.  Can you post pics so we can see how different the colors are?  I think linens that are darker might actually be a better contrast for photos and stuff so the people don't blend with the linens.  But that's without seeing how "off" they are and also admitting that I don't tend to be a matchy-match person.

#3 geishagyrl

geishagyrl
      • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hi Carly,

I'll try to take pics of them tonight and post. However, I've not had a good experience when it comes to photographing teal. It always comes out a different shade in the photos than in real life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users